Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 6'9 is average height now

The Netherlands is a living nightmare for a manlet like me.

@Indari

Dutch men are 5'11 average. Someone pass me the rope

Shit tier frame

6 9 but still looks soy :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

fuck the Dutch nephilim genetics

Attention seeking whore lowkey bragging that she's deepthroating a big cock.
Because that's the only thing that gives a foid value.
Dutch people are the world's tallest, with an average height of 175.62cm (5 feet 7.96 inches.) Dutch men are an average 182.53cm (5 feet 11.86 inches) tall.
6'9 isn't fucking average anywhere.

Last edited:
2020 archive > tail end of year > short ugly granny tells you being 7 foot tall is not above average

You're mad because he mogs you, not used to it tallfags?
He does mog me, doesn't change the fact he's a soy with a shit tier frame kek

Irl dudes who have mogged me always had a good frame as well, just an all around brutal mog in those moments, wouldn't really care about this dude as much

This country is the hell on earth for us manlets, imagine meeting such "average" giants everyday

People mogging you? must be rare.

Even i frame mog that tallfag too but foids cares about height.
I have been brutally mogged like 3-5 times in my life by 7 footers / near 7 footers

It's weird how we are so often told about all human beings are like 99.99% genetically similar or something, when at the same time there is such a discrepancy in national height averages :waitwhat:

This faggot should be 6 feet under.
This country is the hell on earth for us manlets, imagine meeting such "average" giants everyday
Are you dutch?

That's not bad.
In those moments I got a taste of what manlets go through every day. I feel sorry for my manlets cause getting brutally height mogged doesn't feel too good

Short foids really be thinking they have issues in life.

It's weird how we are so often told about all human beings are like 99.99% genetically similar or something, when at the same time there is such a discrepancy in national height averages :waitwhat:
gene expression

Framelet lol
his shoulders and torso are so thin
but white blonde tallfag, so of course he gets pussy

This guy's whole personality is "I'm 6'9" without it he is nothing, especially to women.
Of course she looks like a bloated bullfrog.

People that tall don't last that long of a life.

Once again more proof that tall white normies don't need a good frame. Frame only matters for tall ugly guys because it's the difference between being bullied or being the ogre nobody messes with. But if you're tall and white with a normie face then you can't lose.

Reddit comment from guy in the photo:

>I gues you have a small point but I will say among the mature adults it matters less and less. Trust me I know how the this huy over here thinks. plus being that tall is in most cases just as undesirable as being short

he is a fucking hypocrite faggot

His bitch frame mogs him.

just be giant

I hate that subreddit

Nuttin' but neck nigga.

Looks like a soyboy and a tranny

I'm over a foot shorter than this guy and I frame mog him. If he were really average height he would be on this forum

Am I being stupid or does anyone else think the difference between 5’3 and 6’9 should be greater.

Holy shit he looks horrible.

Garbage proportions, looks like a stick insect.
Am I being stupid or does anyone else think the difference between 5’3 and 6’9 should be greater.

Correct.:yes:

As with everything he's obvs not actually 6'9 and she's most likely not 5'3, most people fraud their heights by couple of inches or don't know their height at all and have some bullshit random number in their heads that they feel they are that height.

Great sub you got there, short foids posting their giga tall boyfriends and saying le height doesn't matter teehehehe i'm so mature xD, while manlets rot and can't even say anything about those scummy foids invading and humble bragging there without getting banned. You have to be a cuck to use reddit.

Great sub you got there, short foids posting their giga tall boyfriends and saying le height doesn't matter teehehehe i'm so mature xD, while manlets rot and can't even say anything about those scummy foids invading and humble bragging there without getting banned. You have to be a cuck to use reddit.
Just shoot foids down theory