Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 6'9" chad brutally height mogged me in the elevator

U

uninstall

Banned
-
met a 6'9 or so chad with his gf who was OFC - no more than 5'9" in the elevator of a mall

he literally made me look like a kid

hahah

I actually laughed a bit

Last edited:
Relatable. I am the same height as you and a few weeks ago I walked by a gigantic human being. He must have been the same height or only an inch shorter than your "enemy". In my case, he was not Chad though, not even Chadlite, just your average Joe with a basketball stature.

I felt bad and sub-humanish.

6'9? Holy shit I'm fucking 5'7 and he's more than a foot taller than me

Yeah ive been around dudes who were about 6'7" and im not even short and its like wtf you are huge. One guy i think wore 18 size US shoes

Why do people 6' and above always have to fucking brag about it everywhere they go holy shit

Why do people 6' and above always have to fucking brag about it everywhere they go holy shit

I live in a country where 6' is the average height

if I go in brazil i will be height mogging everyone but here it's not rare to get heightmogged

however, i realize that it may be seen as humble brah, and apologize for that

I have always felt bad for manlets because women are brutal when it comes to height

and i fucking hate them for doing that

6'9" is too tall, people thinks it's freakish. Around 6'5" is the cutoff I'd say.

You are 6', AM I THE ONLY FUCKING 5'4" MANLET HEREEE

Take your humblebrag and shove it up your ass

JFL at being 6'0 and still being incel, you must be REALLY autistic.

cope im 174 ala 5,7 185 you get cunts attention nowadays, not that i care anyways

Im autistic then. Dunno man, if you man approaching like crazy ass bitch and get laid - maybe you're right. But i dont have anybody who likes me despite being 6. Face is more important + this height nothing special even at non-West. But still pretty good, yes.

my fucking condolensces man. that must have been torture, especially with a girl witnessing that heightmog.

the only cope i can think of to counter act this is they have to pay more for their clothes and most things not going to be in their size.

Cope. Face >>> height.

Heightmogging is overrated. Facemogging, charmmogging, and physiquemogging are far better. Unless you are in the NBA and make millions height alone won't get you laid

6'9" is too tall, people thinks it's freakish. Around 6'5" is the cutoff I'd say.

Yep. 6'7" and I see manlets easily land women around me. I present myself like a tardcel so maybe that's why

Well yes, I'm pretty autistic. I also have a few other problems.

Got heightmogged by a 6'4 foid today. Yes, she was that height, no heels..I don't even know how the hell do they get that tall, but if she walked by my side she would've looked like my mom. I'm 6'0, I shouldn't even get triggered by this, it's her fault she's Chernobyl, but it really hit me.

Got heightmogged by a 6'4 foid today. Yes, she was that height, no heels..I don't even know how the hell do they get that tall, but if she walked by my side she would've looked like my mom. I'm 6'0, I shouldn't even get triggered by this, it's her fault she's Chernobyl, but it really hit me.

i've been heighmogged by women too

i feel bad for those giraffes tbh

good luck founding a 6'9 chad

Feel bad for tall woman wtf..... they still can get 10 times the amount of sexual attraction compared to a average looking man.