Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 68 and a half cock later, IT wont touch this, You cant deny some women are whores

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/LindyTasteful/status/1834205382941786273?ref_url=

That's actually disgusting

Burn her at the stake for being a whore

68 CHADs and Tyrones

Absolutely insane. Body counts like that are straight up biohazards

@Retardfuel how many STDs she have?

That's some beatbuxxer's future wife
I would rather kill myself than stick my dick in that acid wall and watch my penis turn to dust from all the STDs and DNA she retained

Past is in the past, it doesnt matter :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Just sew up all her holes and problem solved

Total: 24 (Incels: 16, Bluepillers: 8)

8 soys seething rn

Sex is healthy inkwell, proceeds to sleep with entire planet until shes completely dead down there

Sex is healthy inkwell, proceeds to sleep with entire planet until shes completely dead down there
Thats what we call, "Slapp mus" in my country, A vagina that cant even grip a cock

Thats what we call, "Slapp mus" in my country, A vagina that cant even grip a cock
Foids should be shamed for bodycount and their cunts.

STD speedrun any%

Publicly rape her, A few more bodycounts wouldnt matter
Yeah, jfl at foids making a tragedy of it when they willingly destroy their cunts with millions of men. I dont believe them one second.

Yeah, jfl at foids making a tragedy of it when they willingly destroy their cunts with millions of men. I dont believe them one second.
B b b b b ut #Metoo, I had 39 bodycount now i have 40 said stacy

Exactly
I don't think rape can occur to any non-virgin unless she's a widow

Always multiply whatever number these whores say by 5

B b b b b ut #Metoo, I had 39 bodycount now i have 40 said stacy
Especially the mootoo, they sure as hell knew what they were doing when they exchanged sex for favors. Its in their blood to prostitute themselves since always.

Exactly
I don't think rape can occur to any non-virgin unless she's a widow
Yeah, i remember an interview of an rapist and killer, he said that all of his victims slept with him in hope that he will not kill them, they still act like its worse than death. If their used to continuous unwanted sex for favors and promotions and money, one more body means nothing.

Yet they are highly common among foids and Chads.
Yep. At least with chads it’s less dirty since they can stay clean easier. Foids accumulate all that in them and are unhygienic. Sometimes even fucking multiple guys in a row without cleaning themselves. Not to mention the vaginal rotmeat they sometimes produce. @Retardfuel made a thread about this once and it was disgusting

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back