Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

6'7 this is not "too tall man"

Stulejarz

Stulejarz

Officer
★★
maybe only if you have gigantism and you are 8'11 tall it's too much, but when I hear "uuu he has 6'3 or 6'4 or 6'6 or 6'7 it's too tall!" I say wtf?
Look at Dolph Lundgren, Lou Ferringo, Ralf Moeller, Alistair Overeem, Klitschko or LeBron
all you need if you have that height is muscle mass(you will need to use steroids) and you look like a fucking greek god
Dolph-Lundgren.07-658x1024.jpg

klitschko-chambers80.jpg
134_Alistair_Overeem.jpg
0809-lebron-james-lakers-com-4.jpg
100614__04923.1364207718.380.500.jpg

You can't be too tall. You can only be too lanky.

Suicidefuel for manlets

Just play basketball bruh.

Dolph Lundgren is (or was at least) the ultimate Chad. I didn’t know he was that tall but it doesn’t surprise me.

It's over for sub 6ft7 males

8 foot gigachads will be the only males left in year 3000

If you can’t play the Hulk or Thor, what the hell are you doing? You’re just existing and waiting for oblivion.

Just be born with elite genetics theory

Dolph Lundren is 6'4, has a perfect chad face, had a perfect body in his prime & has an IQ of 160. If that isn't suifuel I don't know what is.

Dolph Lundren is 6'4, has a perfect chad face, had a perfect body in his prime & has an IQ of 160. If that isn't suifuel I don't know what is.

biggest chad to ever exist tbh

I have rarely seen a person this tall

Its over if you are not a super mutant.

Manlet copers think all 6'4"+ guys have to be skinny and can't be big. You can still eat well over your TDEE and build muscle even if you're tall. It's just that many tall "men" are low t skinnyfat/skinny numale twig soyboys who can't eat more than 2000kcal a day because they're effeminate pussies.
Just eat, you faggot.

If your face is Sub4 you will still incel even at 6' 7".

Manlet copers think all 6'4"+ guys have to be skinny and can't be big. You can still eat well over your TDEE and build muscle even if you're tall. It's just that many tall "men" are low t skinnyfat/skinny numale twig soyboys who can't eat more than 2000kcal a day because they're effeminate pussies.
Just eat, you faggot.
It has nothing to do with how much you eat. It has to do with how broad your bones are.

Manlets

When
Will
They
Ever
Learn

No such thing as too tall as long as your frame is so big it makes u look like a normal size person. You can’t be too scaled up

I have rarely seen a person this tall
"uuu he has 6'3 or 6'4 or 6'6 or 6'7 it's too tall!"

how have you not seen those heights are you living in the Philippines?

It must be uncomfortable to be so tall though. I'm merely 6'1 and I already feel like everything is made for people much smaller than me.

Airplanes deserve a special mention, I honestly don't know how someone that tall can even fly at all.

Beyond the aspie narcy mindset of wanting to be a tower, being that tall is overkill unless you’re making bank off of it

I could be ok with my height (5'7) if I had a good face to compensate for it

It must be uncomfortable to be so tall though. I'm merely 6'1 and I already feel like everything is made for people much smaller than me.

Airplanes deserve a special mention, I honestly don't know how someone that tall can even fly at all.
You get exit row seats, but unfortunately you're then responsible for the lives of the normscum on the plane. I had some little cunt kid constantly kick my seat while I was exit row, of course his useless single mom said nothing