Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 6'7 guy got killed by a drunk landwhale

What a dumb cunt.

Such a bs way to go

Only 5 years in prison, wtf?!

imagine youre a chad and you get killed by a worthless landwhale like this.

I stay away from news like this. I will be a cuck if i read it. The author who wrote the news is a Phackgoat.

The Crown recommended a six-year prison term. "The only hope is a significant sentence will deter others from making the same disastrous mistake and send a message about drinking and driving," said Crown attorney Nathan Beck.
JUST LOL

MacEachern said his client has struggled with mental health and substance abuse and hopes programming in prison will help address the underlying issues.

JUST FUCKING LOL

Last edited:
And they'll give 10 years for harassing a Kween (dead serious)
bullshit world. incel touches foid by accident and can get 10 year jail. kill a guy while drunk only 5 years cause Foid

I don't care cuz 6'7

Just have a hole = get away with murder

Fuck that tallfag, he probably had a better life than all this forum combined and fuck that landwhale too for being a degenerate landwhale.

I wonder if a drunk Stacy would've received the same 5 year sentence for killing a short balding curry? :feelswhere:
Yeas. I dont think the judge is looking at that parameter when he calculates it.

Sentence isn't surprising considering Canada is very lenient when it comes to criminals, and on top of that she's a foid. Glad the chad is dead tho.

DN read. She got 5 years? Man atleast something. Nobody would even notice if she would kill me. Also jfl at that chad

Yeas. I dont think the judge is looking at that parameter when he calculates it.
They don't conciously calculate it, but rather they do it instinctively.

A skinny blonde could stab you and receive no punishment: https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...student-too-clever-talent-judge-a7967971.html

Courts are subconciously biased against less attractive people: https://news.cornell.edu/stories/2010/05/unattractive-people-pay-price-court

Thus I find it hard to believe that Stacy killing an incel would be treated the same as a landwhale killing a 6'7 athlete.

Last edited:

You ever been hit by a Kamehameha?
That's probs worse

gender role reversal will eventually lead to more women than men dying in accidents and fights, getting imprisoned, or dissapearing without a trace while on various risky adventures

You ever been hit by a Kamehameha?
That's probs worse
What Chad looked like when he got ran over by the landwhale:

InfiniteWhirlwindHyracotherium-size_restricted.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back