Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

6'6 Wade Wilson on death row, serial killer, is going viral on tiktok, with (tens of) thousands of women simping for him.

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
Screenshot 20240713 025005
Screenshot 20240713 025018
Screenshot 20240713 025030

He raped his ex gf then bit her face off. Then he killed a girl he was sleeping with and stole her car. He took that stolen car to the road where he picked up another woman -- took her to a secluded spot than ran her over with his car because he "wanted to see her spaghetified". Then he called his father and confessed about his crimes in a gruesome fashion because - "I wanted him to feel as bad as I felt"

Oh btw his name is inspired from Deadpool kek

So much good personality

I wish women would die be ran over and eviscerated. (In gta)

He has a good personality

View attachment 1197560View attachment 1197562View attachment 1197563

He raped his ex gf then bit her face off. Then he killed a girl he was sleeping with and stole her car. He took that stolen car to the road where he picked up another woman -- took her to a secluded spot than ran her over with his car because he "wanted to see her spaghetified". Then he called his father and confessed about his crimes in a gruesome fashion because - "I wanted him to feel as bad as I felt"

So much good personality
Tall men like this are literally women. They even fight like a woman. Biting face off? Retard thinks he’s a cat that can easily get his head blown off by a gun

Last edited:
FREE HIM, so all the foids that love him can be brutally murdered by him.
That’s what they want. The true way to win this is to make sure he suffers a slow death and making the foids cry and weep for him to the point they might take their lives to be with him. Sadly way too much men and women are brainwashed by this looks regime thus causing unbalance in the world. Once humanity solves the looks dilemma with the right ways, this could be prevented. The first step is to expose modern day women and their horrifying obsessions with dog cock and cavemen like this.

Last edited:
He deserves to be executed by being stuffed in a woodchiper.

It feels like watching monkeys with how stereotypical their behavior is

He's not even that good looking wtf ☕

Last edited:
Tall men like this are literally women. They even fight like a woman. Biting face off? Retard thinks he’s a cat that can easily get his head blown off by a gun
jfl this actually made me laugh before trying to sleep especially coming from you.

Gigacope

jfl this actually made me laugh before trying to sleep especially coming from you.

Gigacope
You are sucking tall men’s dick though. With what you’ve said it’s Saddening that you keep sucking tall men’s dicks as always. It’s not gigacope it’s the correction that you need to see. This forum needs to feed into correction instead of incorrection.

Tall men are literally women. They are one and the same. This will get in your skull for good Kay. And for many guys who keep worshipping tall men, you should just see them as privileged women. The world loves them just as much meanwhile you rot. Turn back now and ignore them and join me in paths enlightenedmaxxing

Last edited:
Peak Foid posting

But when I rape a foid...

But when I rape a foid...
I mistyped btw. I actually meant to say "But when I save a foid from getting raped, they still give me the cold shoulder."

he deserves the fame. he's just personalitymaxxed, is all.

You are sucking tall men’s dick though. With what you’ve said it’s Saddening that you keep sucking tall men’s dicks as always. It’s not gigacope it’s the correction that you need to see. This forum needs to feed into correction instead of incorrection.

Tall men are literally women. They are one and the same. This will get in your skull for good Kay. And for many guys who keep worshipping tall men, you should just see them as privileged women. The world loves them just as much meanwhile you rot. Turn back now and ignore them and join me in paths enlightenedmaxxing
It's so baffling that few inches of leg bone determines your societal respect

It's so baffling that few inches of leg bone determines your societal respect
It’s retarded and should be abolished for the great cosmic order

screenshot_20240713-025005-jpg.1197560
Broootal heightmog

And the guy that almost cut Bianca Devins’ head off got no such letters, I’m willing to bet.

And it shouldn't be that way if you rationalize it
I used to be like this, but realized that there isn't any kind justice in this world or elswhere and humans are just selfish

Just stop caring bro

@KillNiggers

Women aren't even humans at this point

Im not sucking anything. Erenmango. Its just reality, you are trying to bend reality the way you like but its all in your head.

You are telling me to see tall men as women because they are privileged just like pretty women are so we should associate them with children or women.

Great idea, but its only feasible in your world. The one you are creating in your head and wishing its the real deal.

Reality is different, in this society not the one you created. The taller the man is the more attractive he is, the more manly he is.

You can ask both men and women the same question who do u think is manlier and looks better a tall guy or a short guy? and they will all say tall.

It is reality and i have to accept it especially as a manlet.

So no he doesnt fight like a woman because hes tall or he looks like a woman jfl thats the part that made me laugh.

Hes actually way manlier than me and you combined.

I mistyped btw. I actually meant to say "But when I save a foid from getting raped, they still give me the cold shoulder."
:feelskek:

Women are retarded fucking robots they will all rot in agony in hell

I used to be like this, but realized that there isn't any kind justice in this world or elswhere and humans are just selfish

Just stop caring bro

@KillNiggers
Yeah everyone is in it for themselves at the end of the day. Psychological egoism is law.

The cop next to him is pretty tall too
they get taller cops to move them arround to emasculate convicts, to make them look defeated in the eyes of public, to morally please them, to make them feel that justice has been served. They didn't have someone taller than this guy at hand though, so it didn't work.

Ip localise the whores who love him

Leave them with him in a locked facility

Give him one week and tell him « you can do what you want with them, after that you will be put to death »

Film everything and put it on YouTube

So much good personality
Hope all of them get violently raped by this guy and then maybe found in a dumpster somewhere in an assortment of different colored pieces inside Infamous 2

The whores who are simping for him should get bound and raped(in videogame)

The fact that I am 1 foot shorter and my face is uglier I get treated like I am a worse offender than this guy. Lovely stuff.

The fact that I am 1 foot shorter and my face is uglier I get treated like I am a worse offender than this guy. Lovely stuff.
Absolute clown world

Fuck everyone and everything

JFL :lul: Lock every foid who commented in a jail cell with him and livestream it :feelsLSD:

3900 whores who should be executed on the spot

Can't we put up a wall of death for this shit?

"whos gonna say it :lul::lul:" im sure the foids he murdered said it enough you dumb whore.

He should be allowed to violently murder and torture all his admirers.

Foids love only above average in looks tall guys.

So much good personality
The house that jack built personified.