Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 6’6 nigger walks up to 5’8 ricecel to brag about his height

both are taller than me

Even most of ricecels are even shorter than 5'8 :feelsrope: Brutal

This nigger 6'6? Looks no taller than 6'3 to me.

Based redditor tbh, tallfags like in the video above are basically pseudo-foids

Tallfag gonna tallfag

I wouldnt have even gone along with his shit tbh
it’s obvious hes just trying to brag but
this guy still went along with it anyway

he literally started the conversation about height just so he could mock him for being short and say that he is 6’6 on stream and Infront of that guys gf

“ Btw bro Im 6’6 and I play football and basketball and mog the shit out of you”

“Wow thats so cool bro I hope your successful “ :soy:

Was pretty much the conversation they had

That Fat Nigger is not 6`6
Yeah, and he doesn't have any looks. He does what he does to the Asian guy because he has to in order to get attention.
The other problem is that with useless tallfags being worshipped and short men getting nothing it begs the question: why should short men even contribute to society?

Yeah, and he doesn't have any looks. He does what he does to the Asian guy because he has to in order to get attention.
The other problem is that with useless tallfags being worshipped and short men getting nothing it begs the question: why should short men even contribute to society?
He`s just a bragging dickhead the ricecel shouldn`t have dapped him up

The threat of violence is one of the worst aspects about being a manlet.
Literal zero-state existential emasculation.
If this dweeb didn't go along with it, he'd be fuckin dead.

Rice is doing his best to imitate nig speak but is convincing no one

Me if I was the ricecel:

(In minecraft)

Based redditor. Probably banned for saying that or downvoted to oblivion.
Its on r/shortguys which is probably the only good subreddit on that site so he didnt get downvoted, but the sub might eventually get banned

If a random person (especially a nigger) went up to me and put there arm out to shake my hand or dap me up I would not put my hand out at all. And then if I saw the video camera I definitely would just continue my shopping or ignore them. One time some faggot went up to me in public and asked if I wanted to be in his YouTube video and I told him absolutely not

That Fat Nigger is not 6`6
In USA he's 6'6. The American imperial measurement system is different to other countries. You measure your height in platform shoes and add an inch.

Its on r/shortguys which is probably the only good subreddit on that site so he didnt get downvoted, but the sub might eventually get banned
They ban everybody there. I usually need info for a game I enter the thread and reading the answers and ALWAYS somebody in the comments is banned:feelshaha:

nigga is not 5'8

dude is like 5'4
They are probably both inflating their heights by an inch or 2 as every guy does

Or how the based user describes it in the quote below
In USA he's 6'6. The American imperial measurement system is different to other countries. You measure your height in platform shoes and add an inch.

They are probably both inflating their heights by an inch or 2 as every guy does

Or how the based user describes it in the quote below
the manlet is 5'4 and the nigger is 5'11 JFLL

look at the proportions bro

the manlet is 5'4 and the nigger is 5'11 JFLL

look at the proportions bro
I got chatgpt to tell me about supermarket shelve heights and the niggers height kinda checks out