Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

6'6", jacked, kickboxer and his sexy wife

B

BeheadThemAll

Banned
-
daphne-romani-291011087-e1478034446654.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Women will convert for attractive men.

If he's a kickboxer then she probably wants him for money and status. She's not even sexy either.

Damn, such a chad.

Kointo said:
If he's a kickboxer then she probably wants him for money and status. She's not even sexy either.

Why the cope? Don't like kickboxers?

I don't get it, a tall good looking athlete gets married to his looksmatch, if not below him.

Kointo said:

kek, pathetic cope.

NekoStance said:

Because he's not attractive. Goofy Arab pyramid nose, goofy greaseball wog appearance, massive forehead, mediocre everything else. The only thing impressive about him is his height. Other than that, yeah, he's got status.

NekoStance said:

Why is this cope? I see an ethnic nosecel that's somehow got a wife. The only conclusion I came up with was status or money. I don't think he's Chad, he's on the border of Chadlite and Normie.

kkt6 said:
Because he's not attractive. Goofy Arab pyramid nose, goofy greaseball wog appearance, massive forehead, mediocre everything else. The only thing impressive about him is his height. Other than that, yeah, he's got status.
She ain't all that either tbh, looks like a skinnier adele or some shit.

Badr hari is a giga chad tbh

Are you that Badr Hari faggot fanboy from lookism?

Kointo said:
Why is this cope? I see an ethnic nosecel that's somehow got a wife. The only conclusion I came up with was status or money. I don't think he's Chad, he's on the border of Chadlite and Normie.

You said she's only with him for money and status, well yes most women are attracted to LMS. And goodlooking guys without M or S won't be that attractive to women, so yeh what you said sounded like cope. 

Then you said she wasn't that attractive, sounded like more cope.

Then you say he "somehow got a wife" lol a 6'6 professional successful kickboxer.

Most of what you said here sounds like cope, BIG cope

NekoStance said:
You said she's only with him for money and status, well yes most women are attracted to LMS. And goodlooking guys without M or S won't be that attractive to women, so yeh what you said sounded like cope. 

Then you said she wasn't that attractive, sounded like more cope.

Then you say he "somehow got a wife" lol a 6'6 professional successful kickboxer.

Most of what you said here sounds like cope, BIG cope

I say what I see. They're not the most attractive people. And yes, he somehow got a wife even with his looks through the status of being a successful kickboxer.

Kointo said:
And yes, he somehow got a wife even with his looks through the status of being a successful kickboxer.

Again with the cope sounding... You really don't know women do you

Why did you post this?

I like my women covered up like this.

NekoStance said:
Again with the cope sounding... You really don't know women do you

No I don't. I'm incel, how would I know women? Please tell me why I'm wrong. Why else would she be with him other than status and wealth?

Kointo said:
No I don't. How would I know women, I'm incel? Please tell me why I'm wrong. Why else would she be with him other than status and wealth?

Well, first of all women don't like ANY guy unless they can provide status and wealth
unless you're still in school you would know that

secondly if you don't think professional athletes are attractive to women physically you really need have a sit down and assess how much you are coping

NekoStance said:
Well, first of all women don't like ANY guy unless they can provide status and wealth
unless you're still in school you would know that

secondly if you don't think professional athletes are attractive to women physically you really need have a sit down and assess how much you are coping

I thought face is more important than athletisism. I guess not in this case.