Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 6'5" Female

J

Johnny_Connecticut

Recruit
★★★★★
Went to pick up a set of dumbbells from the store and when I walked I saw the tallest girl in my life, she might have been even taller than 6'5".
Was hoping she would not come up to me when I entered but sure enough she went right to me and asked if I needed help.
Yeah, bitch, I am 5'8.

There was some shitskin and ugly girl behind the counter helping her find what I bought online. The shitskin put the dumbbell set on the counter and it comes in like a little briefcase and it was heavy so I looked like a weak fag picking it up and walking out with it trying to walk as normal as possible while the three of them starred at me. Fuuuuuuck!

6'5 fr??? that's as rare as a 6'11 man, like 1% of foids are even over 5'11. I can imagine the brutality.

Would you guys marry a female that tall?

6'5 fr??? that's as rare as a 6'11 man, like 1% of foids are even over 5'11. I can imagine the brutality.
There's way more than you think, just look at your nearest NCAA D1 college (if north American) and you will find lots of 6' foids on the volleyball team

I want to bury my face in a 6'5 foid's ass.

Went to pick up a set of dumbbells from the store and when I walked I saw the tallest girl in my life, she might have been even taller than 6'5".
Was hoping she would not come up to me when I entered but sure enough she went right to me and asked if I needed help.
Yeah, bitch, I am 5'8.

There was some shitskin and ugly girl behind the counter helping her find what I bought online. The shitskin put the dumbbell set on the counter and it comes in like a little briefcase and it was heavy so I looked like a weak fag picking it up and walking out with it trying to walk as normal as possible while the three of them starred at me. Fuuuuuuck!
Can you rape a 6'5 foid?

fuck can't even imagine how tall her parents are

When I was in the hospital back in 2018 there was this 6’1 blonde young nurse that would make hitler jizz his pants. I think 6’5 is legit freak territory though even if it would help your bloodline. I’d look like a fool with her being 5’9.

When I was in the hospital back in 2018 there was this 6’1 blonde young nurse that would make hitler jizz his pants. I think 6’5 is legit freak territory though even if it would help your bloodline. I’d look like a fool with her being 5’9.
IMG 2400

I wouldn't marry either but breed with her to save my bloodline
Based. I would fuck but never impregnate any decent looking girl, even a ripe prime Stacy. I hate the thought of having kids man, and I also wouldn’t want to pass on my chronic health issues

Yeah, bitch, I am 5'8.

im telling you people FOIDS ARE EVOLVING!!!!

Yeah, bitch, I am 5'8.

Stupid fucking cunt goddamn it slut I want rough sex with that hole!

There's way more than you think, just look at your nearest NCAA D1 college (if north American) and you will find lots of 6' foids on the volleyball team
yeah I've toured my college campus on a huge orientation trip and saw a couple 5'11 girls for sure (from a 6'3 perspective), and maybe one girl that's 6'1. But damn not 6'5 ever, tho overall I think women going to college are proportionately taller than men (in my class of 2024). My height is like the equivalent of a 5'9 woman but I was among the tallest, maybe there are an uptick of tall foids all of the sudden.

I want to bury my face in a 6'5 foid's ass.
Stupid fucking cunt goddamn it slut I want rough sex with that hole!
:yes:

Short thick ones are better
psyop

put the giraffe in a zoo

Would love a tall waifu tbh

Hell yes. I have always been attracted to foids as tall or taller than me. If someone were to reproduce with her even with manlets its most likely that they will be tall. From memory I do believe a mother's height has slightly greater influence of a childs final height than compared to the father, though I maybe wrong. Its the greatest pity that really tall foids only want really really tall chads.

You should have climbed up her and gave her a kiss!