Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 64% of Americans (212 Million) are living paycheck to paycheck

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★

KEY POINTS
  • As the cost of living surged in 2022, the number of Americans living paycheck to paycheck jumped to 64% as of December, according to a recent report.
  • Compared with 2021, 9.3 million more Americans said they are stretched too thin.
  • A few key money moves can keep your budget in check going forward.
As of December, 64% of Americans were living paycheck to paycheck, according to a recent LendingClub report — up from 61% a year earlier and in line with the historic high first hit in March 2020.

For the first time, more than half of all six-figure earners also said they were stretched too thin, a jump from 42% a year ago.
“The effects of inflation are eating into every American’s wallet and as the Fed’s efforts to curb inflation drive up the cost of debt, we are seeing near record numbers of Americans living paycheck to paycheck,” said Anuj Nayar, LendingClub’s financial health officer.

The whole west is fucked economically, thanks Neoliberalism

I hope Ronald Reagen and Margaret Thatcher burn in hell

So is everyone rich or is everyone barely making it, conflicting thoughts on this forum :waitwhat:

JFL. America is dead.

I’m one of them. If I miss out on one paycheck I’m broke and lose everything

So is everyone rich or is everyone barely making it, conflicting thoughts on this forum :waitwhat:

Both. The middle class is dead. It’s now either you’re filthy rich or barely making it.

The rich are getting richer, and poor are getting poorer.

Basically, this is similar to the world in 1984, or in our reality the Soviet Union. In which we have a small upper class of elites, and a poor hive minded lower class whom are equal in poverty.

Kill the rich.

Both. The middle class is dead. It’s now either you’re filthy rich or barely making it.
This was part of a plan all long- they want a poor, suppressed, and dumbed down lower class of civilians in order to serve the elite upper classes.

Remember what that like Klaus Schwab said "You will own nothing, and you will be happy?"

Yeah, this is what they had in mind.

It's weird to think so many sexhaving normscum live worse financial lives than i do :feelscomfy:
Makes me wonder whether the surveys are bullshit or people exaggerate how bad they have it.
The whole west is fucked economically, thanks Neoliberalism

I hope Ronald Reagen and Margaret Thatcher burn in hell
Kill the rich.

This was part of a plan all long- they want a poor, suppressed, and dumbed down lower class of civilians in order to serve the elite upper classes.

Remember what that like Klaus Schwab said "You will own nothing, and you will be happy?"

You vill eat ze bugs!

The rich are getting richer, and poor are getting poorer.

Basically, this is similar to the world in 1984, or in our reality the Soviet Union. In which we have a small upper class of elites, and a poor hive minded lower class whom are equal in poverty.

That's true, but they're saying almost everyone in the US is rich. The shrinking middle class means the 1% gets richer and everyone else is getting poorer.

Andrew Tate is right. These are the last few years we have left to get rich.

They’ve already warned about The Great Reset

Andrew Tate is right. These are the last few years we have left to get rich.

They’ve already warned about The Great Reset
I wonder what our society will look like after it is complete.

couldn't be me, Chico.
I'm living a paycheck and a half to paycheck. :smonk:

it's over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back