Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 6’4 Multimillionaire Chadlite NFL Quarterback has his wife divorce him because he wanted to spend time with his kids

Another day
Another meme gender moment

And of course a wild noodlewhore appears in the comments

Just lol at American marriages.
One of the highest divorce rates !

Why do rich men get married?

Is she gonna make bank in the divorce?
I really hope not

Is she gonna make bank in the divorce?
I really hope not

of course she is. He tried to stop her from getting money but cuck judge made him unfreeze his accounts

er fuel ngl jfl at men who dont fight for changing the marriage laws already fucking bunch of cucks

Jesus Christ. Why marry a TV whore?!

This is brutal man. Even they get divorced

I don't know why men still want to marry especially those living in the West!

I don't know why men still want to marry especially those living in the West!
Marriages are a thing of the past my friend, it is a cruel joke in our times.
Because of extreme progressive ideas true marriages don't exist anymore.

Marriages are a thing of the past my friend, it is a cruel joke in our times.
Because of extreme progressive ideas true marriages don't exist anymore.
Exactly

He should have known what he was getting into when he married a reality tv show hoe. What does she even do for a living to accuse him of being lazy? Walk around in front of a camera? It's not even like she needs to put effort into acting or rehearse lines. I wonder if she was cucking him during the NFL season and she will find it harder to do so now that he is always home.

I still don't understand why still they have marriage, why they don't just outlaw it?

$120 million in career earnings and he needs to go wageslave in her opinion. JFL.

I wonder if she was cucking him during the NFL season and she will find it harder to do so now that he is always home.
High IQ deduction.

So now he loses everything. He wanted to settle on his farm with his kids. Now he loses his kids, wife and a lot of money.

Thinking a gold/status digging stacy would want to settle on a farm with an upper tier normie.... lol.

This is what happens to normies that don't remain ambitious work horses into their 60s.

Lol even if you're a millionaire "your" wife just wants to put you in a stall and milk out until you die. Then she will find another one in your place. You are not entitled to live an easy life, sweaty inkel.

This is what happens when a whore feels entitled

Female nature
No loyalty
No gratitude
No logic
No mercy
Feels entitled to the best they can imagine

Jfl at getting marry

of course she is. He tried to stop her from getting money but cuck judge made him unfreeze his accounts

er fuel ngl jfl at men who dont fight for changing the marriage laws already fucking bunch of cucks
Jay Cuckler

This is what happens when you give the weaker sex in your species rights. Silly humans

Screenshot 20200423 132040 Chrome

And she will get half of his money jfl

She's never yours it's just your turn
When will normies realise this good ol' redpill saying

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back