Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

♏︎♍︎♎︎︎☯☪♊︎♈︎♉︎

• Thread starter Misogynist Vegeta
  • Start date
Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
♒♑♏♐♐♏♓♒♏♍♎♋♌︎ ︎︎︎︎ ☯☪♐♎♏♍︎❄ ♑♐

i dont speak zodiac

Funnily enough, I always spam that exact symbol in video game chats and they can't figure out how I get it.
:feelshaha:

It looks kind of like a crosshair if you zoom it.

:feelshaha:

It looks kind of like a crosshair if you zoom it.
Yeah, it does. Also, the games I spam it in are basic free multiplayer car driving games. You can't use character map to get it in game since copy and paste doesn't work, and need to use keyboard shortcuts. This is my username in those games ™ S L Ã ¥ Ë R ™

Yeah, it does. Also, the games I spam it in are basic free multiplayer car driving games. You can't use character map to get it in game since copy and paste doesn't work, and need to use keyboard shortcuts. This is my username in those games ™ S L Ã ¥ Ë R ™
sounds cool

which car game is your favorite from those?

sounds cool

which car game is your favorite from those?
Probably Crash Simulator Multiplayer on the site Playhop or Free Rally Vice. Crash Simulator has some cool looking supercars. Free Rally Vice is hilarious because there are lots of kids playing that game and it scares the fuck out of them when you chase them and smash into their cars with the big truck in the game. One time, 2 players I was chasing all over the map thought they escaped and were hidden, but then I came and smashed into their car. They said in the chat, "Look, he found us! RUN". It gives me kicks to mess around in games like that

Probably Crash Simulator Multiplayer on the site Playhop or Free Rally Vice. Crash Simulator has some cool looking supercars. Free Rally Vice is hilarious because there are lots of kids playing that game and it scares the fuck out of them when you chase them and smash into their cars with the big truck in the game. One time, 2 players I was chasing all over the map thought they escaped and were hidden, but then I came and smashed into their car. They said in the chat, "Look, he found us! RUN". It gives me kicks to mess around in games like that
Sounds fun :feelshaha:

Do you also own a console?

Sounds fun :feelshaha:

Do you also own a console?
Nah, no console. I just play PC games. I have an HP Omen gaming laptop with an i7 processor. It usually works pretty well

Nah, no console. I just play PC games. I have an HP Omen gaming laptop with an i7 processor. It usually works pretty well
You have a mogger laptop

what other games you play?

You have a mogger laptop

what other games you play?
Just car games mostly. Sometimes I reply old basic games I played as a kid just for nostalgia like some of the coolmath site games. There was one I used to play as a kid called truck mania, and it was obsolete for a while because it used adobe flash, but a project called flashpoint made a bunch of those old games playable again to preserve internet history. I really want the crash simulator game BeamNG.drive. It's a super realistic car game, but costs $25. I have to figure out how the download process works and then buy it

Just car games mostly. Sometimes I reply old basic games I played as a kid just for nostalgia like some of the coolmath site games. There was one I used to play as a kid called truck mania, and it was obsolete for a while because it used adobe flash, but a project called flashpoint made a bunch of those old games playable again to preserve internet history. I really want the crash simulator game BeamNG.drive. It's a super realistic car game, but costs $25. I have to figure out how the download process works and then buy it
:feelsokman:

You should try Crew 2 , a friend of mine is into car games and he told me it's fun to play if you have friends online to play with you.

Is it free
sadly, no. the sole reason i haven't played it myself yet. on top of this, GoyStation requires us to buy PS+ subscriptions for/to play 95% of the multiplayer games.

The religion:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back