Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 6'3 Tyrone with big dick gets sexually harassed

When the larping is too strong.

No it's true. Foids are even more obvious than males when they are attracted to somebody. The turn into drooling, braindead monkeys.

Another reason why "game" and "IOIs" are bullshit. If a girl wants you, you will know it.

why do you read larps about tyrones being sexually harassed on reddit

r/bigdickproblems
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Wow he's such a victim I hope he's alright, he should talk to a therapist for the trauma

Wow he must need some therapy after that traumatic experience

No it's true. Foids are even more obvious than males when they are attracted to somebody. The turn into drooling, braindead monkeys.

Another reason why "game" and "IOIs" are bullshit. If a girl wants you, you will know it.

this happens to me a lot

Meeks was a prisoner who became a millionaire because of his good looks. If shit like that can happen. then why's something like this hard to believe? :feelsmage:
because it’s a guy going on the internet to tell people about how his dick is so big and he gets so much attention from women that HR called him to ask if he wants to file a sexual harassment report because women keep staring at his dick. jfl

I’m not saying nothing like this ever happens but this reddit story is an obvious LARP

because it’s a guy going on the internet to tell people about how his dick is so big and he gets so much attention from women that HR called him to ask if he wants to file a sexual harassment report because women keep staring at his dick. jfl

I’m not saying nothing like this ever happens but this reddit story is an obvious LARP
Nothing would surprise me in this degenerate world.

All I'm saying that just because something hurts your feelings, doesn't mean its larp. When foids want a dudes dick their brain literally shuts off. Forget all the boy bands and how they made girls literally FAINT just by being close to them? And it's not new either, the Beatles experienced the same.

Just because it is unimaginable to incels that Chads could get such strong reactions, doesn't mean it's impossible.

Last edited:
Nothing would surprise me in this degenerate world.

All I'm saying that just because something hurts your feelings, doesn't mean its larp. When foids want a dudes dick their brain literally shuts off. Forget all the boy bands and how they made girls literally FAINT just by being close to them? And it's not new either, Beatles experienced the same.

Just because it is unimaginable to incels that Chads could get such strong reactions, doesn't mean it's impossible.
lol what the fuck are you talking about you retard? idgaf about this Reddit LARP nor am I saying nothing like this ever occurs.

there are millions of made up stories people post on the internet about how they have huge dicks and constantly get attention from women, it’s extremely unlikely that this one happens to be the rare exception that’s actually real. especially since the part about HR calling him randomly makes no sense and is obviously fake to anyone with more than 2 digit IQ. HR is there to protect the company, not you. they don’t give a shit if a woman is being flirty with a man, let alone enough to reach out to him, because that’s not a liability to them in most cases

Last edited:
lol what the fuck are you talking about you retard? idgaf about this Reddit LARP nor am I saying nothing like this ever occurs.

there are millions of made up stories people post on the internet about how they have huge dicks and constantly get attention from women, it’s extremely unlikely that this one happens to be the rare exception that’s actually real. especially since the part about HR calling him randomly makes no sense and is obviously fake to anyone with more than 2 digit IQ. HR is there to protect the company, not you. they don’t give a shit if a woman is being flirty with a man, let alone enough to reach out to him, because that’s not a liability to them in most cases
Well I see your point, still no reason to get all aggressive like a bitch :feelskek:

Look at what sub it's from, everything on there is larpfuel.

These usually happen to white poindexters so it’s not too out of the question.

High IQ, what made me come to co. was reading all the stories of reddit.

Realising that everything was true. Tinder is reality. It’s just over.

Someone jacked off while writing this