Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 6'3 = manlet in curryland

Dutch mfs live in the lowlands and yet they are tall as fuck
It must be a natural adaptation to survive floods or something :feelswhere:

He should travel to the Dinaric alps where 6'3 really is average height.

Dinaric Alps6'1(Measured)
Netherlands6'0(Self Reported)

Dutch mfs live in the lowlands and yet they are tall as fuck
It must be a natural adaptation to survive floods or something :feelswhere:
They have had urbanization longer than almost every other European country.

Urbanization = Centers for hypergamy, at least historically; now the internet transcends the physical barriers lol.

They have had urbanization longer than almost every other European country.

Urbanization = Centers for hypergamy, at least historically; now the internet transcends the physical barriers lol.
Also dutch milk
How did I get that esoteric knowledge? Some schizo on 4chan /int/

Not gonna lie, I don't blame him. I feel like zoomer height is on average much taller than country-wide self-reported and measured heights.

I'm measured at 6'2" and when I'm walking around on my campus, I feel like I'm either average height or below average height, because there are a metric shit ton of guys who are taller than me. I constantly see guys who are 6'4"+ who are with women who are literally at my upper chest level. You simply do not see guys below 6'0" on my campus with any women at all. Even in my high school, they did a height thing where they measured a certain number of guys and the average was 5'10". This was in Texas and in an area where a lot of the middle aged and older men were a bit shorter than that, like around 5'6"-5'7". I can not imagine what it's like and I never want to know what it's like to live in the current year and be below 5'10".

This only changes when I go into a big city, and especially when I go to someplace like California or Texas where the average height is much shorter, I absolutely tower over anyone who isn't my age. For reference, I am in the Midwest for college.

Definitely not stating that I'm short, just an observation.

Last edited:
@Zer0/∞ jfl these Tallfags now also in curryland being delusional

how the fuck did curries got so tall?

Not gonna lie, I don't blame him. I feel like zoomer height is on average much taller than country-wide self-reported and measured heights.

I'm measured at 6'2" and when I'm walking around on my campus, I feel like I'm either average height or below average height, because there are a metric shit ton of guys who are taller than me. I constantly see guys who are 6'4"+ who are with women who are literally at my upper chest level. You simply do not see guys below 6'0" on my campus with any women at all. Even in my high school, they did a height thing where they measured a certain number of guys and the average was 5'10". This was in Texas and in an area where a lot of the middle aged and older men were a bit shorter than that, like around 5'6"-5'7". I can not imagine what it's like and I never want to know what it's like to live in the current year and be below 5'10".

This only changes when I go into a big city, and especially when I go to someplace like California or Texas where the average height is much shorter, I absolutely tower over anyone who isn't my age. For reference, I am in the Midwest for college.

Definitely not stating that I'm short, just an observation.
Universitycels are a bunch of rich white kids. @Incelius Savage