Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 6’3 incel in a relationship at 17 lmao

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Why couldn’t you help a 21 year old 5’4 trucel ascend instead you vile stupid fucking bitch!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Instead of a tallfag fake cel chad LARPing as incel! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Complete nutcase at 17 Jesus Christ fucked up society. Trans females to male, abused, "incel" boyfriend is 6'3" normie she never met in person but is an online boyfriend.

Incel lost its meaning a while ago, we need a new word (maybe TFL?)

He was never an incel in the first place if he got a toilet.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Why couldn’t you help a 21 year old 5’4 trucel ascend instead you vile stupid fucking bitch!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Instead of a tallfag fake cel chad LARPing as incel! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Use your money powers and send hitmen to them

大部分190都把得到 除非真的很醜

I don’t have enough money :reeeeee:
Wtffff I thought you were rich kikecel wym not enough money :fuk: economy truly fucked then

When the toilet turns 20 he will be back to inceldom :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Wtffff I thought you were rich kikecel wym not enough money :fuk: economy truly fucked then
It cost around 100k to have a person killed
Why would I waste what I have for that :lul: