Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 6'3 currymogger flexing on ricecels

Awful hairstyle. Can’t they just find some celebrity and ask someone to give them their hairstyle
I see a lot of sandniggers and curries with that hairstyle jfl.

All curries are born default with that hairstyle

Fkn brutal man. Its over for asiancels :feelskek:

Any asiancel here or are they all studymaxfing thinking a big house and giving women millions will make them succeed?

He needs to make his hair less high. Online dating won't work for him anyway.

Yck38kh15fvb1

I've got this strange side profile too jfl, my flat head doesn't make the side profile worse.

Looks somewhat curry but mixed with iranian or something like that. Also isn't a mogger.

Shitskins with that hairstyle trigger me more than them being tall.

It's funny how on online forums, whether that's Reddit or Twitter you almost never see any dude admit to being 5ft something. Like if you did a web scrape of all dudes online who post their heights the average would be around 6ft3. Why do tallfags need to post their height everywhere? If I was to post my income on every single post on Twitter/Reddit I'd be called out for it, but tallfags get away with it.

"I had eggs for breakfast today. Oh BTW I make lots of money" = "this guy is an arrogant douche"
"I had eggs for breakfast today. Oh BTW I forgot to mention I am 6ft6" = "omg, he's so hot, I want his babies"

Why do they do this? Is it a biological need for them to put other people down?
Yes. This is also why people bully other people weaker than them to show off their genetic superiority.