Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

6'3, 6'6, 6'7 which is the best height

misanthropist

misanthropist

Officer
★★★
which is the best

6'3, only starting to get uncomfortable in everyday life and you still tower over the vast vast majority of people, anything more than that is just annoying to live with that size

only way 6'6 or 6'7 is better is when it allows you to go to the nba nothing else

6'3, only starting to get uncomfortable in everyday life and you still tower over the vast vast majority of people, anything more than that is just annoying to live with that size
Nah bro bring 6 foot 7 is better you will stand out way too much to foids

Nah bro bring 6 foot 7 is better you will stand out way too much to foids
you have no idea how tall 6'3 is, you are just delusional cosplayers and don't know how fucked up it is to be 6'7 big

i heard that foids view anything above 6'3 is too tall, but opinions and sources can vary

you have no idea how tall 6'3 is, you are just delusional cosplayers and don't know how fucked up it is to be 6'7 big
its true 6'3 is quite tall there was a collegue of mine who was the same height as me at first i thought he was 6'4.5 but when i measured him he was 6'3 flat and i wonder do people view me as a 6'5 person lol

its true 6'3 is quite tall there was a collegue of mine who was the same height as me at first i thought he was 6'4.5 but when i measured him he was 6'3 flat and i wonder do people view me as a 6'5 person lol
any measure other than actual barefoot medical examination is to be completely ignored, everybody lies about their height + people are bad at estimating sizes of 3d objects + its extremely hard to accurately judge height of a person you only see in real life situations

any measure other than actual barefoot medical examination is to be completely ignored, everybody lies about their height + people are bad at estimating sizes of 3d objects + its extremely hard to accurately judge height of a person you only see in real life situations
i measured him with shoes on

Taller the better i always wanted to tower over people even before puberty

the taller the better

Tbh

6'7" obviously. You can get into NBA and make tens of millions playing ball, no need to be good at it. Dating is also easy.

Yeah how difficult must be fucking 5 girls at the same time amirite such hard life for a tall guy.

6'3, 6'6+ is a niche for extreme height fetish foids

6'7". Was gonna go for 6'6" but I heard a lanklet on r/tall wishing he was even taller, and you never know what heightflation will be like.

6'7". Was gonna go for 6'6" but I heard a lanklet on r/tall wishing he was even taller, and you never know what heightflation will be like.
the taller the harder it is to pack muscle naturally

your height < 6 light years = turbomanlet

6'7" obviously. You can get into NBA and make tens of millions playing ball, no need to be good at it. Dating is also easy.
not at 6'7. btw cp3 is cooked in the next few years when this oliver rioux guy gets into the nba

There is no cap on height. Taller men will always have nonstop access to pussy. 8"0 guy would not be too tall to get pussy. Either would a 9"0 or a 10"0. Just be tall.