Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 62yo foid still wants attention

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
107567839 2620946031511943 6156524596296258777 o

Classic foid just LOL

A foid in her mid 50s (?) once talked LOUDLY in my gym about how a "younger guy" fucked her so hard the other day that she's still sore

Over

That's MRS. COPE for you

:lul: the desires of foids are unsettlingly disgusting. my mother mogs her to death :feelsUgh:

A foid in her mid 50s (?) once talked LOUDLY in my gym about how a "younger guy" fucked her so hard the other day that she's still sore

Over
Thank you for sharing this information with us.

Her last name is too good to be true.

Why did you crop all of the likes and retweets she received lol kinda defeats the purpose

This is just pathetic. Ancient old hag wearing make up, somewhat long hair and those glasses to look like a fertile woman again. Seeing shit like this can seriously cause a depression.

No one wants your dusty old sarcophagus pussy you bag of chicken bones. Die already

228602856 a6f72ae3d0 b

Over
This is why I don’t gymcel :feelsthink:

Why did you crop all of the likes and retweets she received lol kinda defeats the purpose
I didnt take this screen shot you faggot I found it somewhere else

They always want attention from chad, regardless of age.

I hope she dies alone and is forgotten by the world

Over

Did you ever see her again?

You’re not entitled to attention.

That's just pathetic.