Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 6'2 woman "can't find a boyfriend"

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★

Ugly men don't even count as men anymore.
If you ask out a girl it doesn't even matter, because to her, you don't exist the second you leave her field of view.

Why is the NY Post making a whole news article just because a foid can't get a 6'7 boyfriend?

Stop crying like a bitch and woman up :feelsYall:

Id bang her, Whats her deal?`NO ONE??? IM RIGHT HERE!!!!!
Idk if it didn't come through in my post, but she obviously does get alot of attention from men. I was more talking about the absurdity of the lying, attention seeking and the fact that ugly men to her don't even count as men.

this is an obvious lie. Idk what the goal is. "She gets alot of attention from "men", but no attention from men :("
the entire post is just virtue signalling in an effort to get more followers and more money

"short guys look like I like you, subscribe to my onlyfans now"
Yes, she has an onlyfans

Ironically, by posting your message you are her ideal reaction to this post

If she's having trouble it's 100% her own fault. She's probably rejecting everyone shorter than her while she's on heels.

She's also an e-whore, so the men she wants just see her as what she is: a whore.

She should take a shower, get a haircut and work on her horrible personality

Idk if it didn't come through in my post, but she obviously does get alot of attention from men. I was more talking about the absurdity of the lying, attention seeking and the fact that ugly men to her don't even count as men.View attachment 736671
this is an obvious lie. Idk what the goal is. "She gets alot of attention from "men", but no attention from men :("
the entire post is just virtue signalling in an effort to get more followers and more money
View attachment 736673
Yes, she has an onlyfans
View attachment 736674
View attachment 736675
View attachment 736676
View attachment 736677

Got it , But still she wasnt a horsefaced noodle tho thank fuck

Idk if it didn't come through in my post, but she obviously does get alot of attention from men. I was more talking about the absurdity of the lying, attention seeking and the fact that ugly men to her don't even count as men.View attachment 736671
View attachment 736673
Yes, she has an onlyfans
View attachment 736674
View attachment 736675
View attachment 736676
View attachment 736677

What cuck faggot nigger pays for lonelyfans i have over 15 TB of roastie lonely fans mega link coom folders if you want ALL FOR FREE

Why is the NY Post making a whole news article just because a foid can't get a 6'7 boyfriend?

She isn't entitled to a boyfriend

If she's having trouble it's 100% her own fault. She's probably rejecting everyone shorter than her while she's on heels.

She's also an e-whore, so the men she wants just see her as what she is: a whore.
the post is just an onlyfans advertisement I realised

Because 6’7 Chad is not interested in her

the post is just an onlyfans advertisement I realised
Yeah, this makes a lot more sense than "hot, thick, rich girl can't even score a single date". She probably funded this article to trick more simps into subscribing.

Yeah, this makes a lot more sense than "hot, thick, rich girl can't even score a single date". She probably funded this article to trick more simps into subscribing.
this is what online "journalism" has become

Putin, please nuke the West so whores like her can become the property of marauding, post-apocalytpic gangs.

$295k/month. More than most medical doctors make in a year. That alone makes me want to go ER.

6'6 Chad only. Not to mention she already does onlyfans so every guy who has standards and won't accept a whore as their gf will dip out. She literally creates her own problems like all women do routinely.

i see 6'2 women every time i go outside jfl

this whore who thniks that calling her a man is bad won't have any kind of problems calling men under 6 ft "women" or manlets

shes 6'2 but acts like a little girl, another wannabe tough girl who would get smacked by a 5'5 ufc manlet

Woman up, step up and marry a single dad