Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 6'2 White Chad claims that he has over 12,000 posts here! This has to be trolling.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@itsjoeverforme/video/7338486820461694251

Seems like this meme came true:

Chads now consider being among incels to be ascension. :feelsmega::feelsmega:

He’s not a chad but he had an account on here as a greycel to fuck around lol

General Alek dox

@The Enforcer can you find who this is jfl?
Btw, this dude still gets unironically mogged by personalityinkwell (who got banned a while ago).

Btw, this dude still gets unironically mogged by personalityinkwell (who got banned a while ago).
personalityinkwell is nowhere near as good looking as this guy.

Imagine if chads make being an incel a desirable trait lmao, like being an emo or a nerd where being a freak somehow became something certain fandoks of women like. A pipe dream that will never happen because the blackpill is truth but it'd be fucking hilarious if women had to pretend to start liking incels , it'd be awful for the subculture but it proves us right that femoids will deny any value they claim to hold as long as they have something to gain.
Also this guy is a truecel by inceltear standards.

the next person that post about this dude again = faggot

It’s definitely a joke post, read in between the lines he’s parodying us lmfao.

Imagine if chads make being an incel a desirable trait lmao, like being an emo or a nerd where being a freak somehow became something certain fandoks of women like. A pipe dream that will never happen because the blackpill is truth but it'd be fucking hilarious if women had to pretend to start liking incels , it'd be awful for the subculture but it proves us right that femoids will deny any value they claim to hold as long as they have something to gain.
Also this guy is a truecel by inceltear standards.
For them, inceldom is just a fad, it's like a cool quirky weirdo thing to do, they do not truly grasp or care about the realities of biology and human nature.

He can pass as fuckboy i guess ..

He's a troll. He posts on looksmax
Ngl he could be saying the truth tho, from all the face reveals i've seen happening on this website, 8 times out of 10 they always mog.

@The Enforcer pls find this faggot i know he doesnt have 12k posts because fakecel cannot hold themselves by revealing their shittt faces

It has already been said on one of the 1000 other threads about this but it isn't a paragon, just a now-nuked GrAY who came from looksfag

He's not sincere. He's mocking us. This is normie humour.

Yes, there's been heightflation. But this guy is doing this as an act. "Bro my upper eyelid exposure is 0.001 mm off" they exaggerate to make fun of us, because they think we are exaggerating.

For them, inceldom is just a fad, it's like a cool quirky weirdo thing to do, they do not truly grasp or care about the realities of biology and human nature.
Yeah true they are all retarded, that was my point though that they even if it is insincerely, they are still ready to embrace the epitimy of everything theh hate just so they can get chad dick or whatever else fuels their insatiable narcissism.

total normalfag death

He's not sincere. He's mocking us. This is normie humour.

Yes, there's been heightflation. But this guy is doing this as an act. "Bro my upper eyelid exposure is 0.001 mm off" they exaggerate to make fun of us, because they think we are exaggerating.
it is so tiresome. punching down like that. for what? clout? boredom? does he have nothing better to do? the vast majority of humans are trash that deserve eradication

it is so tiresome. punching down like that. for what? clout? boredom? does he have nothing better to do? the vast majority of humans are trash that deserve eradication
Anything to get a laugh and therefore social value from his Chad peers. They look at us the same way a farmer looks at the cattle he's about to butcher.