Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 6'2 Tyrone tells you not to kill yourself

lowtiergod disagrees

i'd love to see him being 5'4 and telling me this. He would have roped himself probably jfl. All of that positive reinforcement he had which led him to success was because of his height. His face is nothing special.

i'd love to see him being 5'4 and telling me this. He would have roped himself probably jfl. All of that positive reinforcement he had which led him to success was because of his height. His face is nothing special.
That Blackcel is either dead or wageslaving to death aka me

Exactly. He'd never be one of the fastest runners if not for his height. People who use him as motivation are retards.

lowtiergod disagrees
Lol

god i hate this nigger, typical redpill advice

"blah blah, do nothing but win" "just do it" "never give up"

To clarify I'd consider him Tyrone because he's tall, black and has a good voice. Three things that together garantee success with women.

tyrone in a trash filled with filthy sick rats lmao... he s just a tall status retard mofo

KEEP WAGESLAVING BRO!!!!!!!!

He's a tallfag who got successful off his height, not his actual abilities

No self esteem and self respect for your genes.

To clarify I'd consider him Tyrone because he's tall, black and has a good voice. Three things that together garantee success with women.
Hes not facially tyrone

I dont get why these jokers are so eager to keep us on the hamster wheel.

I dont get why these jokers are so eager to keep us on the hamster wheel.
They want someone to laugh at while forcing us to go through this for 60-80 years

I would fail basic military training I am a subhuman

redpillers are low iq, there advice is to bash your brain against a whole and hope someone appreciates your attitude (height)

One of the most depressed niggas ever.