Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 6'2 Italian Chad gets rejected while cold approaching

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-

In b4 muh not a chad, He looks curry etc

3895849 1000034041
3895848 1000034042

Didn't watch all of it, but that one girl was way below his looksmatch. These mid and below average women are way too gassed up by society and get their egos fed way too much. They think they are queens and only deserve top gigachad, not HTNs and normal chads

I just think cold approaching on the street comes off autistic as fuck and doesn't tend to work. This guy has the looks to make up for that though and all those foids are way below his looksmatch.

Didn't watch all of it, but that one girl was way below his looksmatch. These mid and below average women are way too gassed up by society and get their egos fed way too much. They think they are queens and only deserve top gigachad, not HTNs and normal chads
I just think cold approaching on the street comes off autistic as fuck and doesn't tend to work. This guy has the looks to make up for that though and all those foids are way below his looksmatch.
Over

Women are impossible to understand, imagine the roles were reversed and some stacy was cold approaching sub 5s and normies, she wouldn't get a single rejection.
Wow even a Chad!? Those foids are going too far someone needs to create an aniti - feminist group. Those foids are making me so mad with thier hypergamy
maybe they are just creeped by this total stranger who tries hit them up literally out of nowhere

asking people outside out of context is just plain autism. How do you know they are not in a rush, going to meet their bf or just going to the nearby shop for just buying a cigarette real quick?
Not everyone u see outside are loitering and women are probably intimidated by a guy like him

maybe they are just creeped by this total stranger who tries hit them up literally out of nowhere

asking people outside out of context is just plain autism. How do you know they are not in a rush, going to meet their bf or just going to the nearby shop for just buying a cigarette real quick?
Not everyone u see outside are loitering and women are probably intimidated by a guy like him
True tbh. I always though cold approaching was unlikely to succeed so never bothered. I can't meet women through warm approach though because I have no social circle to introduce me to women. I don't know how well dating apps would work either

I just think cold approaching on the street comes off autistic as fuck and doesn't tend to work.
This but you would think looks would compensate in some regard, pure kekfuel seeing this guy get rejected by ltbs.

I wanna see his acceptance / rejection numbers in a place people go for hookups, like a spring-break cruise.

These pickup videos never work in Europe. They only work in the USA. I've seen a lot of them, and men only seem to have success in the US of A.

Then again, the USA is full of niggers/non-whites, race mixing and Jews so its normal behavior here. The only European nations that it could work in are Germany, UK and France because those nations are full of nigger worship, degeneracy, non-whites and Jews like the USA is.

Last edited:

they were either lesbians or into niggers. No other explanation.