Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

6'2 isnt cutting it any more

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
I've noticed zoomers and normies have gotten taller. Height used to be my only cope. But now I'm just an average obies wrist cel.

Everybody I see mogs me and I’m supposedly average height
Your none nt with out a social circle that's why your an incel dude. I am in the same boat. If I was nt I guarantee you I'd have a gf

Another "muh average zoomer height is 6'4 bro" retard... :feelstastyman:

You mog most of the world in terms of height and are above average height in pretty much every country; you would be Chad if your face presumably wasn't so subhuman. :feelsUgh:

@Animecel2D @Zer0/∞

I've noticed zoomers and normies have gotten taller. Height used to be my only cope. But now I'm just an average obies wrist cel.
im 511, Mogs me

You mog most of the world in terms of height and are above average height in pretty much every country; you would be Chad if your face presumably wasn't so subhuman. :feelsUgh:

@Animecel2D @Zer0/∞
Chadhuman

I'm 5'10. Stop bragging please, you're hurting my feelings.

@Zer0/∞ people like OP deserve to be manlets

@Animecel2D @Zer0/∞
Again not where I live I'm average height. Sea is my only hope

You think I'd be here if I was slaying you fag. What has height given me. My dick isn't going to suck itself keep coping manlet fag

:reeeeee:
You think I'd be here if I was slaying you fag. What has height given me. My dick isn't going to suck itself keep coping manlet fag
No one is saying you're slaying; I am saying you're fundamentally retarded for claiming that 6'2 is the "average height", when it very obviously is not... :feelsUgh:

Even the average man in the Netherlands is only about 6'0; it's pretty much a humblebrag and it's extremely annoying when people attempt to bring up "zoomer height" to act like they're not tall. :feelsclown:

No one is saying you're slaying; I am saying you're fundamentally retarded for claiming that 6'2 is the "average height", when it very obviously is not... :feelsUgh:

Even the average man in the Netherlands is only about 6'0; it's pretty much a humblebrag and it's extremely annoying when people attempt to bring up "zoomer height" to act like they're not tall. :feelsclown:
Again not where I live. I go buy what I see not buy what some boomer fags studys say. I report my own experiences.

Again not where I live. I go buy what I see not buy what some boomer fags studys say. I report my own experiences.
Your anecdotal evidence possibly influenced by a confirmation bias doesn't hold up against statistics, boyo. :smonk:

So many dudes are taller than 6,2. That shit is average height. Foids don't fawn over 6,2 guys

6’2 is tall in every country

Lots of his threads I’m seeing seem to mention height. Dude is bragging about his height so often. “I’d rather be 5’8 than 6’2” stfu

You're coping. At 6'2 your face is probably bottom 10% for you to be an incel.

You're coping. At 6'2 your face is probably bottom 10% for you to be an incel.
Agreed. OP is just another ugly lanklet, bragging about his one positive trait to improve his self-esteem. Actual foid behavior tbh.

OP should be banned for making multiple humblebragging threads in a short time span

OP should be banned for making multiple humblebragging threads in a short time span
Your bragging bro you get to jack off alone every night bro but atleast you get free cortisol injections in your back bro so you can walk bro dam I'm jelly bro I'm only incel cause I'm a manlet bro even though I'm autistic bro

Your bragging bro you get to jack off alone every night bro but atleast you get free cortisol injections in your back bro so you can walk bro dam I'm jelly bro I'm only incel cause I'm a manlet bro even though I'm autistic bro
8 more posts and you’re free to go on the incel discord server with the other fakcels :feelsUgh: