Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 6’2” blonde foid poked me & laughed

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
So, the bell rang from my class and I made way my way to my locker so I can put my bag away for lunch, and as I was putting it away, some 6’2’ blonde foid (who was a 4/10 in the face, but obviously more SMV than any of us here), walked past with one of her friends and some black Tyrone, when she literally poked me, and when I turned out to try and call her/them out, she laughed. Completely emasculating.

I also feel fat now.

Last edited:
I wonder if it is because she finds you attractive and is doing it playfully or if she is just being a bitch.

What's with all these brag threads lately!?

:chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer:

I find usually tall foids are very shy.

I find usually tall foids are very shy.

Depends, I used to know one Before middle school that was pretty shy. I think maybe they feel insecure because they’re not normal in terms of height, but mogging people feels good regardlesss

Depends, I used to know one Before middle school that was pretty shy. I think maybe they feel insecure because they’re not normal in terms of height, but mogging people feels good regardlesss
That's why we should hit on amatuer models. Best chance tbh.

A foid touched you.

ok but did she touch my fucking dick or something pleasurable?? would get pinned or or shot or arrested by a female cop be bragging??

ok but did she touch my fucking dick or something pleasurable?? would get pinned or or shot or arrested by a female cop be bragging??
Is this a cop? No.
She wasn't obliged in anyway to make physical contact with you, yet she did.

Foid police offers (a joke), or foid doctors would probably HAVE to make physical contact with you.

Mogs me because a female touched you

Is this a cop? No.
She wasn't obliged in anyway to make physical contact with you, yet she did.

Foid police offers (a joke), or foid doctors would probably HAVE to make physical contact with you.

I’ve been bullied, and the bullies were in no way obliged to make physical contact with me. Does that mean that they likeme?

all tbe more resson to leave these vike dubjumans in slavery.

No female other than my mom has ever touched me. You are lucky.

No female other than my mom has ever touched me. You are lucky.

i mean i guess, back when I was younger and far more pussy theyve slapped me around punched me spat on me lot of shit the i took a stand when one of them got their lesbian friend to swing my head against some gates in gym for trying to ask her out

That finger was up her cunt five minutes before she poked you...

JFL at schoolcels, I left school in 2011

Are you fat and how tall are you?

Im not fat tbh, at least not visibly, I’m currently trying to slimmer. I’m 160 and stand at 5’8’. I lift every day, get in 80 - 100 pushups, or 50 at the least if Im depressed. I do planks and weights and jog on the weekends or whenever i can, and im also wrestling and boxing.
@rightfulcel what happened to @LastGerman ?

She wants you

A female voluntarily touched you..:chad:

Don't know why people consider this a brag thread, clearly she was mocking you and you have have stomped her face (in Minecraft).
literally why are you and some other incels the only people with a brain on here

You should "poke" her back
giphy.gif

That bitch deserved to be punched in the face. JFL at the others saying you are lucky for being mocked by a foid and say this is bragging. You have to be very soy to prefer a girl mocking you rather than not making any contact.

You should have asked her if she was interested in a private poking session in the janitor's closet...

That bitch deserved to be punched in the face. JFL at the others saying you are lucky for being mocked by a foid and say this is bragging. You have to be very soy to prefer a girl mocking you rather than not making any contact.

I would if some white knight wouldn’t hop out and break up the fight.

We were joking. JFL if you think we're serious when we say "chads.co" and "mogs me"

We were joking. JFL if you think we're serious when we say "chads.co" and "mogs me"
Yes, many people are joking, but some are actually serious when they say that you are not that subhuman if foids bother making fun of you.

fuck her with your beebeesee

its hard to tell if she likes you or she is setting you up as if she had a tyrone with her i would assume she is playing you and is out to humiliate you in some way so just observe her for a while and keep your back up. good luck

6'2 female :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
anything above 5'10 is not a female anymore

Dispite the scenario ending in getting my ass kicked by the Tyrone. I would of beat her as much as I could before getting beat myself by the Tyrone. That would honestly be my breaking point. I wouldn't be able to handle getting poked and laughed at out of nowhere