Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 6'1'' is Untermensch cutoff for german zoomers (völkischcels gtfih)

soul contre tous

soul contre tous

Cannibalistic Humanoid Untermensch Destroyer
-

Better to be six feet under than six feet tall in 2023.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
I don't speak german but 6'1 is avg zoomer height in goymany?
how tall are you?

Meanwhile, I'm stuck at 5'10".

I don't speak german but 6'1 is avg zoomer height in goymany?
how tall are you?
5'11'' and 3/4, average zoomer height is ≈ 6 feet, with over 40% of <20 y.o. being taller than 6'1''.
You know how it goes, foids only see the top 20% of men as human, so i concluded that ≈ 6'1'' is the subhuman cutoff for germans.

>Slightly more than one in three 20-year-olds is 185 centimeters (6ft) or taller
Lol

5'11'' and 3/4, average zoomer height is ≈ 6 feet, with over 40% of <20 y.o. being taller than 6'1''.
You know how it goes, foids only see the top 20% of men as human, so i concluded that ≈ 6'1'' is the subhuman cutoff for germans.
I see very brutal, I should never set foot in germany as a 5'7 sand nigger jfl

I see very brutal, I should never set foot in germany as a 5'7 sand nigger jfl
This is what muttniggers and shitskincels don't get:
You are not automatically a fakecel cause you're 6 feet tall in a white country.
We have to compete with aryan chads in here, not with obese scooter-driving inbred mongrels like USAcels.

kraut foids are also very tall, this skews the average upward even more

These are some stats about the average german male, coming from the federal office of statistics germany (2021).

The average height of 18-20 year olds in 2021 was 181,7cm.

This is what muttniggers and shitskincels don't get:
You are not automatically a fakecel cause you're 6 feet tall in a white country.
We have to compete with aryan chads in here, not with obese scooter-driving inbred mongrels like USAcels.
You can still SEAMaxx, so yea, still fakecels who want tall aryan blonde stacies.

These are some stats about the average german male, coming from the federal office of statistics germany (2021).

The (((average))) male height in germany is 181cm the same way the (((average))) dick size is 14cm;
Does that mean that 181cm height and 14cm dick is enough for the "emancipated kweens" of today, who rate 88% of men from their age group as below average looking?
Fuck no!

You can still SEAMaxx, so yea, still fakecels who want tall aryan blonde stacies.
Well I’m a curry
i don’t blame the German chads for wanting white stacies
I also definitely don’t hold whitecels in any nation who refuse to race mix with ethnic foids

truth is, we need more white people to be born

more germanics
more meds
more slavs
more nordics
more white passing hispanics
more white passing arabs

we need to reduce the Populations of non whites until whites become a global majority in the next 50 years

thats the final solution

tbh the average doesnt matter, the statistical mode matters
You can have a group of giants + a bunch of dwarfs averaging 5'10, but when you go outside you get mogged by the giants
I don't think that 5'11 is the most FREQUENT height you'll encounter outside, even if its average.

German women don’t care about height like American women do

Better to be six feet under than six feet tall in 2023.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I'm 5,7

I also definitely don’t hold whitecels in any nation who refuse to race mix with ethnic foids
It's really demoralizing when the only way for the average White guy to have a wife and kids is to get with a woman that is not White, because his kids won't be White. Maybe these guys want to love their people and they are reminded that their people don't love them when they look the faces of their kids and can see most of their White genes washed away.

German women don’t care about height like American women do
breaking bad laughing GIF

im 5'8 in germany and people have the audacity to tell me to be confident

Right, now exclude all the shitskin foreigners and slav mixed people (like me) and you got easily an average height of 185+ cm in ethnic german males.

Right, now exclude all the shitskin foreigners and slav mixed people (like me) and you got easily an average height of 185+ cm in ethnic german males.
It really is rough out here.

Well I’m a curry

more germanics
more meds
more slavs
more nordics
more white passing arabs

we need to reduce the Populations of non whites until whites become a global majority in the next 50 years

thats the final solution
White worshipping cuck

6'3 dutchcel still KHHV. Gas all heightcopers

Well I’m a curry

more germanics
more meds
more slavs
more nordics
more white passing arabs

thats the final solution
Every race needs eugenics.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back