Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [<60IQ] I wonder how many of the "incels" cucktears are targeting here are even male

I wish them to have incel children so they can watch them suffer and see if they are stupid enough to feed them the same bullshit they post on IT

I wish them to have incel children so they can watch them suffer and see if they are stupid enough to feed them the same bullshit they post on IT
indeed a fitting punishment for cucks

Not being attracted to landwhales = incel. JFL @ cucks. If anything being attracted to her is a sign that you are incel-in-denial, chads don't go for that.

This is what will happen if this forum is banned. They'll screenshot posts of random people they don't agree with and call them "incels"

They will have a rationalization for how any size women and any age women could be attractive. I’ve seen these fucks say a 62 yr old fat foid was more attractive than a young 19 yr old girl in her prime. How fucking blue pilled does a person have to be to virtue signal such a fuckin ridiculous statement?

They are female ego boosters. Not females. Worse than niceguys.

Why would they care if their children are incel?

Do any of your parents care about your inceldom or problems in general?

Why would they care if their children are incel?

Do any of your parents care about your inceldom or problems in general?

They would if they knew I how felt about my situation. Everybody is different.

Wall E 2 fat humans

America is fucked

Women hate eachother more than men do, it's pretty hilarious

They're right, fat women are revolting.

those are foids. Most of them anyway

I actually wanna see my pfp on /r/IncelTears.

Good, score one for equality, it makes me feel good that my fat fuck XX looksmatch receives such treatment, equality is a solemn virtue in this existence of never-ending shitness.