Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 6 weeks on NoFap.

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
blue-balls.jpg

4_secrets_emergency_January-Smith.jpg
hospital-nurses-or-doctors-laughing-together-in-modern-hospital-picture-id513163587

Last edited:
try phenylephrine

I wouldn't be able to go past 3 nights

I think I'm on day 3? Not sure, I don't consciously try to avoiding fapping, seems like a :redpill:.

Not that it would help me anyway, I don't really feel the need to fap that often.

I wish a nurse would touch my boner

Nofap is legit though. I study much better on it and have a lot of more energy

Don't fap bro, I got fucking lower back pain now cause of it

Had testicular torsion and had foids touch my pee pee. If it weren't for the cut open nutsack, i might've had fun
JFL at not manually twisting your testicle around.

Nofap is retarded and worthless

Nofap is legit though. I study much better on it and have a lot of more energy
it's legit for a week, but after that it's pointless. Chad doesn't need to stop faping/sexing, he doesn't need to study since he will find a good paying job/hot foid just because his looks.

I might have to go nofap for a while.
I had a bit of blood mixed with my cum in the last couple of weeks, didn't think much about it. Three days ago I was fapping as usual and pulled my foreskin all the way back during climax (it's the strongest this way tbhngl) only to see a bunch of blood on the tissue :giga:
Turns out that my habit caused frenulum to tear a little, and the wound reopens when I masturbate, fml

I'm not reaching orgasm right now.

The one thing about nofap is you do become low inhib after about 30 days. I actually talked to holes once in a while.

The one thing about nofap is you do become low inhib after about 30 days. I actually talked to holes once in a while.

That's the problem with nofap though; it encourages you to be low inhib when there's no reason for you to be. Talking to foids is a waste of time if you're not Chad. It's worse than a waste of time if it for some reason causes you to get your hopes up.

Fapping is a great way to take foids off our minds completely, if only for a few hours, at which point it's time to fap again.

That's the problem with nofap though; it encourages you to be low inhib when there's no reason for you to be. Talking to foids is a waste of time if you're not Chad. It's worse than a waste of time if it for some reason causes you to get your hopes up.

Fapping is a great way to take foids off our minds completely, if only for a few hours, at which point it's time to fap again.

Didn't say it was useful! I got so blue-balled and sexually frustrated, just straight up asked a foid if she wanted to bang. I think it helps with social anxiety, but it's not a cure for your face.

Didn't say it was useful! I got so blue-balled and sexually frustrated, just straight up asked a foid if she wanted to bang. I think it helps with social anxiety, but it's not a cure for your face.

Lol. How did she react?

Fapping is a great way to take foids off our minds completely
This is a good way to gauge how much of your problem is sexual frustration as opposed to loneliness. For me fapping helps when I start getting frustrated, but I don't really feel much better afterwards aside from satisfying the sexual aspect.

Lol. How did she react?
First she was confused, then disgusted. She was a slutty bartender so I thought I had a chance. I continued going for a few months as a regular. She was still friendly with me (but she's forced to - it's her job). So beware: nofap will get your potentially arrested for sexual harassment if you're incel.

teach me how to be this low inhib

Don't fap and let your brain know that you're a rejected and lonely virgin. Maybe your brain will try to do something about it. We're biologically programmed to have as much sex as we can. If you fap your brain will undertand that you are having sex with real girl.

teach me how to be this low inhib
get so low and depressed you break through to the other side thinking life's a joke and nothing matters. it's kinda liberating when you completely lose it. develop a drinking habit and go to bars getting black out drunk every night. I'm really only low inhib 3 beers and 3 shots in.

this was coming off a complete nervous breakdown, shock therapy, multiple suicide attempts and months in the hospital. I was pretty out there at the time, walking around at 2am in the city drunk off my ass, screaming in the park hating my life.

Last edited:
Nofap is cope. Your body needs some sort of release, that’s why you still get wet dreams.

get so low and depressed you break through to the other side thinking life's a joke and nothing matters. it's kinda liberating when you completely lose it. develop a drinking habit and go to bars getting black out drunk every night. I'm really only low inhib 3 beers and 3 shots in.

this was coming off a complete nervous breakdown, shock therapy, multiple suicide attempts and months in the hospital. I was pretty out there at the time, walking around at 2am in the city drunk off my ass, screaming in the park hating my life.
I will try to follow in your footsteps.

Do not waste your manly liquid. Contain it and increase your powerlevel.

Tomorrow will be week 3 for me but im not consciously making an effort my libido is just insanely low,

Sometimes i think about doing it "just because" or because i know it felt good to cum before idk

Day 112. Still feeling dead down there. I only get morning woods and night woods, nothing during the day.

is fapping with ED dangerous?

one of the veins on my dick hurts.

My personal record is 3 days.