Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee 6 Virgins vs 1 non-Virgin

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
This video popped up in my feed and I thought it was hilarious. They voted out the black female first, the Asian man second, and then kicked out so random foid just because she wasn't too slutty. That wasn't too shocking, but I was surprised to see the homely teenage foid had sex with 30-70 men between the ages of 14 and 18! She is not even in college and she has had that much sex. I don't think she is exaggerating for one minute; typical life of a female zoomer.

View: https://youtu.be/stE2qc9XH_Y?t=530

That's dust average college woman pulls that number in one week

It’s very easy for foids to get sex

That video I don’t wanna watch. Too much ERfuel

Black guy even height mogs everyone in the room too.

I watched this one a while ago. Pure suifuel that foid has a body count so high and im 22 and cant even get a date. I cant even comprehend what it would be like to have sex with so many people that you just forget about some of them. No doubt that hoe only remembers the chads from her body count

"i was just finding myself sweetie i am ready to settle down now" :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: