Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 6 packs of chips due to stress

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I had 6 of these
D645B2C5 53E0 4064 81B8 087B18858FF4

1200 calories! An entire day's worth of calories in chips. This is what inceldom does to a nigga! :feelsrope:

Took me 4 hours to finish a peanut butter sandwich.:feelsrope:
My anxiety is too crippling.:feelsohgod:

6 packs of marlboro to relieve stress

I had 5000 calories today. Straight up just ate a tub of ice cream

I had 6 of these View attachment 486403
1200 calories! An entire day's worth of calories in chips. This is what inceldom does to a nigga! :feelsrope:
Burger and fries for me
Why not just use nicotine patches and ween yourself off of cigarettes

If you think being an incel is annoying imagine being an incel with cancer, you'd probably just kill yourself at that point lol

Last edited:
I had 5000 calories today. Straight up just ate a tub of ice cream
Inceldom is making us bloat maxxed. When I was young and bluepilled. I never got fat or over ate but the brutality of life has worn me down.:feelsrope:
Took me 4 hours to finish a peanut butter sandwich.:feelsrope:
My anxiety is too crippling.:feelsohgod:
Damn that sucks. Have you tried some herbal remedies or nootropics? I found at least for me that ashwagnda works well in calming me.
I once considered cigarette maxxing tbh but I am worried about lung damage as my body is already turbo shit.

I don't even know how to count calories. Don't even know how much I take

Burger and fries for me

Why not just use nicotine patches as ween yourself off of cigarettes

If you think being an incel is annoying imagine being an incel with cancer, you'd probably just kill yourself at that point lol
I had these shitty burger patties yesterday. A lot of hard work for something to taste very mediocre due to me not using enough seasoning.
A1B005E8 0525 4BE9 962A 8C5CD1DC1DDF
Green stuff is jalepeno pieces for extra spice.
chips are so cloying
They put some (((chemicals))) to purposely make em addictive.

I don't even know how to count calories. Don't even know how much I take
I used to but most processed goods have calories estimate labels. And cooked food, you can search a similar recipe and compare. Reastaurany food is hars to calculate if not a chain, but even then you can get a general +-300 estimate with experience

damn, when I was a fatcel I’d eat 3/4 of a Pringles can at most

Too cheap for perfectly cut Pringle chips in a can...have to go with the family size off-brand bags.

Seriously though you should probably avoid buying chips at all or any food that is easy to over-consume.
I haven't had chips for months till recently. Couldn't cope with sugar as I don't want to risk diabetes.

[UWSL]Damn that sucks. Have you tried some herbal remedies or nootropics? I found at least for me that ashwagnda works well in calming me.[/UWSL]
I will likely have to visit the therapist and hope they hook me up with jewpills.

I tagged you in this thread today of what should I do there, please read if you have the time.
Thread 'What should I know before going to therapists? [Mentalcels] GTFIH.'
https://incels.is/threads/what-should-i-know-before-going-to-therapists-mentalcels-gtfih.315630/

Wtf the Pringles dude looks all wrong.

trying living on one meal a day

Nice.:feelsclown:

I enjoy both Pringles and Lays Stacks at times but usually for me I prefer the original flavored cans.:feelsUgh:

Sour cream is an alright occasional alternative though.:feelsahh:

Holy based. Ive done that too. Icrecream is a decent food cope.
I ended up running 8km tonight to burn some of it off cause I felt like shit

LMAO at not shortcutmaxxing with decent drugs, who the fuck wants to be a bloated mess and fused to the toilet. Not being a fatass is very easy.

Obesecel here, I want to try to change my eating cope into a gym-cope... Pray for me.

I had these shitty burger patties yesterday. A lot of hard work for something to taste very mediocre due to me not using enough seasoning. View attachment 486411 Green stuff is jalepeno pieces for extra spice.

Based jalepeno spicy cel. What's your favourite hot sauce?

Same. Those go super fast.

buffalo sauce as not too spicy but enough to feel it
Nice, not tried that one myself, I will have to seek it out. Although, I prefer the extra spicy stuff. Something that makes your nose run. Good dopamine hit from that. :feelsthink:

I personally take valium :feelsaww:

I had these shitty burger patties yesterday. A lot of hard work for something to taste very mediocre due to me not using enough seasoning. View attachment 486411 Green stuff is jalepeno pieces for extra spice.

I would never eat that crap. :lul: I eat steaks and fish every day :feelsLSD:

It is hard not to eat trash as an depressed incel. Food is one of the very few sources of dopamin sources for us.

My favorite chips are goldfish the extreme flavor kind

Eating tasty chips(to a certain extent that is) can be a good cope

are you a foid :lul::lul::lul::lul: a young man should be getting at least 2k dude
1200 calories is 9 year old girl tier, most women should be getting 2000 and most guys should be getting 2500

I am an incel with cancer :fuk:

For real. It's awful, but not as bad as being incel. Being born ugly is the real cancer, and there's no cure for it. :feelsrope:
Well it's hard to argue with that. But sorry brocel anyways.

I eat all fucking day long but I’m still skinny as fuck. I managed to finally get to 139 pounds though.