Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL #6 most upvoted post on r/ShingekiNoKyojin is manlet shaming

A lot of people believe he's the most attractive character in the show, but it doesn't matter since he's a turbomanlet.

I like how normies say that height doesn't matter, then proceed to shit on short men the moment an opportunity presents itself.

I like how normies say that height doesn't matter, then proceed to shit on short men the moment an opportunity presents itself.

And most of the popular short anime dudes are assholes in some way, making it feel justifiable to mock how small they are. Black pill permeates through all media.

Who watches that shit?

Levi is the ultimate facepill. He is a turbomanlet but women still like him because of his chad face. Face > height proven by anime

the anime itself doesn't shame levi for being short and most animes don't shame manlets but burgerlanders who watch them will do so.
also that sub is pretty much a majority of americans so that explains a lot

Manlets will always be looked down upon hence we compensate by getting autistically obcessed with something

he's fucking japanese. he's supposed to be short

he's fucking japanese. he's supposed to be short
Ackerman is a Jewish surname. He's supposed to be short because he was starving as a kid.

Ackerman is a Jewish surname. He's supposed to be short because he was starving as a kid.
Isn't Ackerman a german surname? Similar to Niermann, Liebermann, etc?

Isn't Ackerman a german surname? Similar to Niermann, Liebermann, etc?
Acker comes from German, meaning 'field'. It is related to the word, acre. Therefore Ackermann means 'field man'. Ackerman is also a common Ashkenazi Jewish surname of Yiddish origin with the same meaning

Took me 5 secs to Bing 'ackerman ancestry', maybe try to do some research instead of asking questions to random strangers on the Internet who may or may not entertain answering you.

Acker comes from German, meaning 'field'. It is related to the word, acre. Therefore Ackermann means 'field man'. Ackerman is also a common Ashkenazi Jewish surname of Yiddish origin with the same meaning

Took me 5 secs to Bing 'ackerman ancestry', maybe try to do some research instead of asking questions to random strangers on the Internet who may or may not entertain answering you.
2 lazy but thanks brocel

A lot of people believe he's the most attractive character in the show, but it doesn't matter since he's a turbomanlet.
They find him attractive because they can’t see themselves mogging him irl.