Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 6 months pregnant, 2 kids, married, lives with husband and on dating site with demands

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-

Just another day in the west

23, 2 kids, pregnant

whore.

23, 2 kids, pregnant

whore.

Imagine what the husband is going through. 6 months pregnant (hormonal), still living together, getting divorced and she's on a dating site (no respect for him) and they're both in quarantine.

Poor bastard.

She will find a cuck that will betabuxx her and her 3 childs and she will still cuck him

Imagine what the husband is going through. 6 months pregnant (hormonal), still living together, getting divorced and she's on a dating site (no respect for him) and they're both in quarantine.

Poor bastard.

Foids dont have respect for themselves let along other people

"haha let me just shadow cuck him" I hate women man fuck off

Just lol this world

And IncelTears expect us to wagecuck our lives away so we can be sexless betabux cucks for her when she's in her 30's only to get divorce raped... except by then if you get divorce raped and say anything mean about your ex wife online, you'll be sent to prison for ten years.

"i don't know what i'm looking for on here" right