Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 6 Inch dick to 4 inch dick

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
who framed roger rabbit crying GIF

(in video game)

im eating oat + milk rn and i already feel full :feelsohh::feelsohh:

same, except i went from 6.3 to 5.4.

it wont if your balls really is not rpoducing testosterone already
So what if i trick it and use a ton of steroids, get my hormones pumping again then get off of them and go natural. You think that’ll work? I’ll keep working out

@HiddenUzer read this online

Post cycle therapy helps you to get natural production of hormones back to normal level after a complete cycle of steroids.
If you are considering steroid therapy for a medical or recreational indication, make sure to discuss this with your doctor to minimize the risk of any long-term complications.

So what if i trick it and use a ton of steroids, get my hormones pumping again then get off of them and go natural. You think that’ll work? I’ll keep working out
no you'll end up most likely with even lower natural testosterone

Post cycle therapy helps you to get natural production of hormones back to normal level after a complete cycle of steroids.
If you are considering steroid therapy for a medical or recreational indication, make sure to discuss this with your doctor to minimize the risk of any long-term complications.
yes, also if you dont wanna take steroids for testsoterone replacement you can do a PCT to get back your natural production, (a possiblity)

If you still have testosterone then you can try taking Nolvadex, it's a form of estrogen receptor modulator

How about you leave your testosterone alone and don't shrink your dick?