Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 6 ft+ foid just heightmogged me at the mall

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

All Hail Elliot Rodger
I WANT TO GOUGE THIS WHORE'S EYES OUT. HOW DARE SHE PASS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME AND STARE ME DOWN LIKE I'M A FUCKING SUBHUMAN ANIMAL FROM ANOTHER SPECIES. THESE STUCK-UP SLUTS ARE PSYCHOPATHS THEY TAKE PLEASURE FROM HEIGHTMOGGING MALES SHORTER THAN THEM. KILL ALL TALL WOMEN RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zoomer Moroccan foids mog me until the Big Bang and back. There was a time when at most women were the same height as me, but it's over.

That would mean killing 80% of the foids in my country because I'm 5'4

Zoomer Moroccan foids mog me until the Big Bang and back. There was a time when at most women were the same height as me, but it's over.
Jewification in water stream and ventilation makes foids taller and men shorter

This artificial height inflation is getting on my nerves. :lasereyes:

Zoomer Moroccan foids mog me until the Big Bang and back.
Yeah, zoomer women are tall as fuck where i live too. If i get heightmogged by a woman in 90% of cases it's going to be some young zoomerette. Gen Alpha girls are going to be giant if this keeps up.

Last edited:
what annoys me about tall foids is that they'd all look better if they were short

the foids here are ugly enough as it is, they don't need further nerfs

Tall foids are hor

Idk what the fuck these foids are on. HGH from birth?

I get heightmogged daily by foids here.