Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 6 feet is below average height in nightclubs

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Jfl I was in a typical nightclub in a low class area and the average height was 6'2" ded srs. My country isnt even listed as being tall with only 5'10" male average height.

This is why i've been repeating that LL is Legit when you are under 6'2"

Last edited:
Yes man im supposed to be at 48% at my coutry but yesterday i went to this mall so not like it was nightclub where only highest SMV males go. There was a lot of normies and incels and i was in 25% in height among young males. Avg height is bullshit

Young white people are 6'2 on average

why did you go to a club in the first place? do you want to fucking embarrass yourself?

I don't know which country you live but 5'10" average is quite high. There 50% more people who are taller than 5'10" if the median is also close to that.

What the fuck were you doing at a night club

Heightpill strikes wherever I go

Clubs are concentrated suicidefuel. I’ve been there. You are not exaggerating when you say 6 feet is below average.. it’s really in your face that clubs are only for tall guys. Manlets stay home. They have no chance. Clubs are full of top percentile guys. It’s really a Chad congregation.

LL is mandatory these days tbh. As eugenics becomes more and more strict, the minimum necessary height goes up with it.. height generally = SMV for men like ass is for women. 6 feet used to be tall and women would be ok with average height.. now 6’ is below average and women only settle for the tallest males. Nobody is safe no matter how tall.. its a really bad time to be a manlet.

Being atleast 6’ tall should be a fundmanetal human right tbh.

Last edited:
Clubs are concentrated suicidefuel. I’ve been there. You are not exaggerating when you say 6 feet is below average.. it’s really in your face that clubs are only for tall guys. Manlets stay home. They have no chance. Clubs are full of top percentile guys. It’s really a Chad congregation.
legit and even most of those top percentile guys dont get laid in nightclubs

Really? Clubs are truly for Chads and foids only.

I've never been in a club :feelsokman:

obviously club goers will represent the elite tier bracket of men as the ones that aren't in that range don't stand a chance and just stay home and rot

gang gang

Nighclubs are degenerate places anyway, and needs to be 110444

When I went to nightclubs I saw 6'6 uberchads with chiselled jaws hovering around chubby 5/10s
I got heightmogged many times and I am 6'3ish, this doesn't happen normally as often.
JFL at "putting yourself out there"

Nightclubs are mostly for the highest quality men and nearly all women. I don't see average/ugly guys in places like that.

Just go out in public and get MOGGED to oblivion bro

I am 5"11.5 and get mogged to death by white people to the degree that its not even funny. Average height these days is over 6"2 imo. The manlets keep it down a bit though.

Nightclubs are potent, concentrated suicidefuel.

First off why go to a club? You're a braver man than I, a few weeks ago I had to walk to the AREA where clubs and bars are in a city in riceland, and nearly had a meltdown, am sure I will never go in one.
Secondly LL is retarded, you genuinely are better trying to be a millionaire to make up for height difference

I stated the same thing and was met with people stating that unless you live in the Netherlands, 6'0 is "tall".

It's average at best.

I never saw the insides of a nightclub in my life and never will, but I walked past nightclubs and the guys standing in front of the club smoking cigarettes and talking legit mogged me into another universe.
I am 5'11 and get mogged brutally every single day. Even a lot of women heightmog me. It's the only reason I'm hiding in my basement to be honest. Being heightmogged makes me feel like a genetic piece of shit, being physically inferior makes me feel like a child. I'm indifferent to being facemogged.
Heightmog is the ultimate mog. Heightmogging is emasculating.
And 5'11 is definitely not average among purely white guys.
Even Arabs are taller than that nowadays if they were raised in Western countries.
It's so over.
I will never be able to walk on the streets feeling confident, because there will always be that one 6'6 guy that makes me feel like a child again.

nightclubs are dead in the west or not many busy ones left

but same shit on tinder or anywhere you compete for women

you compete against the top 10% of men
I never saw the insides of a nightclub in my life and never will, but I walked past nightclubs and the guys standing in front of the club smoking cigarettes and talking legit mogged me into another universe.
I am 5'11 and get mogged brutally every single day. Even a lot of women heightmog me. It's the only reason I'm hiding in my basement to be honest. Being heightmogged makes me feel like a genetic piece of shit, being physically inferior makes me feel like a child. I'm indifferent to being facemogged.
Heightmog is the ultimate mog. Heightmogging is emasculating.
And 5'11 is definitely not average among purely white guys.
Even Arabs are taller than that nowadays if they were raised in Western countries.
It's so over.
I will never be able to walk on the streets feeling confident, because there will always be that one 6'6 guy that makes me feel like a child again.

you must not live in america but in most places aside from the mid west it's full of short mexicans or asians

nightclubs are dead in the west or not many busy ones left

but same shit on tinder or anywhere you compete for women

you compete against the top 10% of men

you must not live in america but in most places aside from the mid west it's full of short mexicans or asians
It was in Hamburg. The guys in the north of Germany must have top tier genes. I got heightmogged by every single man I encountered. My two classmates who are around 5'8 got mogged so brutally but didn't seem to care, I don't get it.

It was in Hamburg. The guys in the north of Germany must have top tier genes. I got heightmogged by every single man I encountered. My two classmates who are around 5'8 got mogged so brutally but didn't seem to care, I don't get it.

Someone posted a study showing average height was 6'2 in some parts of Germany

Its natural selection in action, nightclub scene is dying so the only men bothering with it are the top of the pack. The short, fat, balding average cels just stay home and watch netflix and play video games.

kek, thing is i live in a low class area in south europe and 6'2 was like average at night. in germany it has to be 6'4

LL is mandatory these days tbh. As eugenics becomes more and more strict, the minimum necessary height goes up with it.. height generally = SMV for men like ass is for women. 6 feet used to be tall and women would be ok with average height.. now 6’ is below average and women only settle for the tallest males. Nobody is safe no matter how tall.. its a really bad time to be a manlet.

Being atleast 6’ tall should be a fundmanetal human right tbh.
if i was richcel i would be planning LL to go from 6ft to 6'2" ded srs

Last edited:
All the 6'+ normie tier men and above know they have a reasonable or good chance of pulling a hole. That's why they are the ones who go out the most and make it seem like everyone is super tall. The average height stats use old people and women too so don't believe them. The average probably is closer to 6' for males in your age range anyway.

Just fucking lol at going to a nightclub as an incel

Jfl I was in a typical nightclub in a low class area and the average height was 6'2" ded srs. My country isnt even listed as being tall with only 5'10" male average height.

It's because the youngER genERation the tallER they are... And night clubs are truly suifuel for non-chadlites

All the 6'+ normie tier men and above know they have a reasonable or good chance of pulling a hole. That's why they are the ones who go out the most and make it seem like everyone is super tall. The average height stats use old people and women too so don't believe them. The average probably is closer to 6' for males in your age range anyway.
average height for men in the dating scene is 6'2''
5'6'' manlets arent your competition
everything else = cope
everything else = cope

Jfl going to a club as inkel.

Like what do you do there? Drink and eat food alone? Why suffer.

Night clubs have never been for unattractive people. It has been a widespread practice for rejecting people because they are too ugly. Dress codes are just a nice way of rejecting the uggos without actually admitting they it.

everything else = cope

everything else = cope
I didn't mention manlets being competition, I was stating the opposite, mostly taller men are the ones going out because they can pull so they are the competition. You were the one saying 5'10" is the average male height. Even if this is true it's irrelevant to the problem which is what I was pointing out.

thats because manlets know better than to show themselves in public

Its always been a rule here in the North of UK that nightclubs are for extroverted large baboons in muscle tops and manlets aren't socially accepted. The more introvert you the worse it is. Its a cut throat competitive arena as girls just have to sit there and pick winners and losers from whoever approach them. Foids can act how they like; rude, kind, mean, aggressive, slutty, prissy. + alcohol and you get a lot of intra-male competion gone sour and the quiet manlet just sipping his beer in the corner will find himself being targeted for snide remarks and put downs by a big ogre and his lion pack that were rejected by a foids.

My club days were over by the year 1999 and even back then myself (5ft9 at the time) and in good dress shoes with a 1.4 inch heel, felt small as fuck in those places.

Night clubs have never been for unattractive people. It has been a widespread practice for rejecting people because they are too ugly. Dress codes are just a nice way of rejecting the uggos without actually admitting they it.
As a child I always had intense fear of shame not going through face control for having a face that is not hot enough. This prevented me going to clubs. It is even called "FACE control". If you had lame clothese, but were hot you'd be let in.

legit and even most of those top percentile guys dont get laid in nightclubs
Lifefuel
I had not thought of that, High IQ.

Last edited: