Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 6 FEET AND WHITE IS INCEL

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Looksmaxministrator
That what I am..and 2 decades KHHV

6'1 and white..but here I am

Last edited:
are you ethnic ?

height is fucking useless if you don't have at least an uppertier normie face to back it up

whites are much more likely to be incels so no surprise there.

wmaf or amwf ?
AMWF, but ironically my dad is the ugly one. My Mom isn't goodlooking either but still not as ugly like my Dad

Last edited:
you're probably just a gigantic autist then.

what does that mean?
white male asian female and asian male white female ( i learned this after lurking ricecel subs on reddit ) or 4chan

finally someone gets it

im 6'0 and white but incel face and autist
the only places where you can run height game is basically asia-india if you are white but even there you will have competition for the reason that most normies are getting rejected nowadays and are running white game in those countries

Then your face must be 1psl

finally someone gets it

im 6'0 and white but incel face and autist
i know a chad the same height as me 6'3 but facemoggs my baby-faced ass to oblivion and he has a girlfriend and i know another chadlet i'm like 2 fucking heads above him but he also facemoggs me . And guess what he also has a girlfriend :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

i know a chad the same height as me 6'3 but facemoggs my baby-faced ass to oblivion and he has a girlfriend and i know another chadlet i'm like 2 fucking heads above him but he also facemoggs me . And guess what he also has a girlfriend :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Most manlets or average height dudes I know have girlfriends..They all facemogg me

agree. I am 6ft4, white and the truest of truecels

I think I need a break

I live in a country that is more than 95% white.
How the hell is being white supposed to give me an advantage?

If i looked like that in my shithole i would be drowing in pussy soo much

Nobody will ever answer that - and what ethnic women live in our countries anyways? Look at the pictures of migrants: Do you see one woman there? One? And the gender ratio: Up to 20% surplus of males in some areas due to migration. And why should a noodlewhore choose a white incel when white chads and normies are available for free. Just fucking lol, they mean thirdworldmaxxing for that and this is nothing more than glorified prostitution.

Same. There is no advantage while being non white is disadvantage

Brag thread. And people start claiming being tall and white are truecel trait jfl
they're retards, if you don't show your face than don't make these types of threads about being white and tall tbh
what the hell are we with this information otherwise?:feelsseriously:,

you have shit face OP?

6 foot is 183 cm, 183 cm isn’t really anything special, especially with being white

one thing i think some ethnics overlook is perfectly possible to be a white incel if your living in a predominantly white country / city
Ikr, especially if you surrounded by giant white Chads

Netherlands tallest country in the world. It can't be more cucked can it?