Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 6.6 inch wrists at 6ft

6.5'' wrists at 5'9'' here

Never began for me

could be worse, have you got wide hips or are you an ectomorph?
Eh, they're not girl hips, narrower than my shoulders, but they are a bit wide.

I am similar, it definitely pegs you as "slight" but if you have broad palms and/or long fingers it doesn't really matter. I have ugly, stubby fingers and veiny hands. It's suifuel whenever a cashier notices them.

isn't it also dependent on bodyfat?

Eh, they're not girl hips, narrower than my shoulders, but they are a bit wide.
ah, mine fit the same description
I am similar, it definitely pegs you as "slight" but if you have broad palms and/or long fingers it doesn't really matter. I have ugly, stubby fingers and veiny hands. It's suifuel whenever a cashier notices them.
yeah, my fingers are long asf, people constantly comment on them. they've been compared to spiders and face huggers from alien lol
isn't it also dependent on bodyfat?
you don't typically store fat at the thinnest part of the wrist, and i squeezed as hard as i could with the tape measure anyway.

You might get an extra 0.1 inches on your wrists if you get extremely morbidly obese. Might.
645-wills-wrist.jpg

This guy/baby/whatever the fuck is a slayer then

yeah, my fingers are long asf, people constantly comment on them. they've been compared to spiders and face huggers from alien lol

That's a good feature to have bro, be grateful. I am constantly mogged by foids who are much shorter than me in regards to hands, jfl.

I don't think I've ever mogged anyone with my wrists
5.5 inches, unless I measured wrong
:feelsbadman:

pretty sure 7 inches is average for 5'9...

and how thick are your wrists?

tbh though wristcels are a cope. Face accounts for at least 80% of attraction, so don't worry about it. If you're subhuman wrist size wont matter, nor will it matter if you're good looking

How to measure correctly?
just below the joints (sticky outy bits) at the thinnest points with tape measure (same way you'd measure penis girth)
tbh though wristcels are a cope. Face accounts for at least 80% of attraction, so don't worry about it. If you're subhuman wrist size wont matter, nor will it matter if you're good looking
I know that face is everything for relationships, but in terms of being intimidating, frame is insanely important

just below the joints (sticky outy bits) at the thinnest points with tape measure (same way you'd measure penis girth)

I know that face is everything for relationships, but in terms of being intimidating, frame is insanely important
Yeah I don’t have a tape measure only my phones measuring app lol

fuck, you're supposed to measure at the thinnest points? :feelsrope:

6.9 inches or so @ 5'11

There's no way 7 inches is average, I straight up wristmog everyone in my class at college and I never see 8 inch wrists when in public

imagine being 5'6 when your white, ultimate genetic failure.
If only I was taller. Even noodlewhores want tall white guys rather then short framecel whities like myself. I would need a 9/10+ face to survive at this height in the west.

If only I was taller. Even noodlewhores want tall white guys rather then short framecel whities like myself. I would need a 9/10+ face to survive at this height in the west.
you don't live in the west?

you don't live in the west?
I’m in Australia. My only hope is to move to SEA, but fuck that I’m a NEET. I do have NEETbux which I save, but I’m not gonna waste it on some Thai whore, who will just cuck me if she ever comes back here.

I’m in Australia. My only hope is to move to SEA, but fuck that I’m a NEET. I do have NEETbux which I save, but I’m not gonna waste it on some Thai whore, who will just cuck me if she ever comes back here.
ngl i don't think that jbw will work in thailand if you're sub4

My wrists are almost as thick as my dick lmao. They're around 6"-6.2" in circumfrence.

Strange the width of my wrist dropped after I lost fat and skinnymaxx. Not sure about exact girth, probably something from 6 5 to 7.0 inches. Not like I give a fuck anyway. My face has been upgraded from skinnymaxxing and it's just the beginning.

Being 6 ft or over practically makes wrists a non-existent factor in attractiveness. A tall stature is a powerful halo effect that overshadows small negative traits like wrist size.