Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 6/10 noodle...

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
... only wants guys who are 6'+, paid, party boys.

She's 6/10, but in good shape and make up frauds to be 8/10.

She's not 6 wtf. She's 4 max.

All women are "chad only"

I hate women so fucking much I want to beat her skull this stupid noodlewhore FUUUUUUUCK

wont watch that

231AA47F 7744 476C B640 DA354EBE075B

NO NO NONON OHHBKFJSADKFJSDKHSA

She has a weird looking mouth. Ugly noodlewhore inside and out. Most noodlewhores are ugly and they know it. The average white becky wearing no makeup mogs the shit out of an above average noodlewhore.

Btw the reason why foids are so obsessed with the height of their male partner is the same way that men were so obsessed with having a thin woman back in the conservative days of America (think pre 1960s). Back then men were in control of society and women were expected to be thin and non degenerate.

Today women have far more control of society than they ever did and require that men be of a certain height (to feel small because they realize that they are so fat) because of their insecurity when it comes to their own weight.

Now with noodlewhores its also the height requirement but also a race requirement. Many noodlewhores mention not wanting to date someone that looks like their brother over and over again because deep down they hate their own ethnic features. Noodlewhores like this eventually find out that they can't obtain white chads when white chads generally prefer white/latina foids over noodlewhores. So noodlewhores like this end up going for normie/incel tier white guys. Time and time again especially in CA you see noodlewhores with the most frumpy dumpy looking non asian beta males.

Last edited:
She looks good for 28 tbh, Asians age very well.

She's not 6 wtf. She's 4 max.
She has a genetic value, yeah that night be 4, then she has a value add (hair, figure, voice, teeth, etc) that raise her to 5 or 6. That's the value a person can perceive, unless your one of the autists on .me, hence it becomes the intrinsic value. Shit like makeup, lighting, etc gives further boost, but guys can see through that shit.

Most importantly we are guys, so we care about a girls personality, and this foid is legit a 1 in personality.

shes like a 5 with makeup tf dude

Fuck she's ugly. Above average? Nah. She's a 4. Below average.

That's a fake-upmaxxed 4/10 noodlewhore.
Fuck she's ugly. Above average? Nah. She's a 4. Below average.
Didn't see other replies when I posted mine.. JFL, keep in mind she's fake-upmaxxed so without it she is a 3/10.

She is uglier than a typical middle2high end SEA hooker whore on this photo. But then again westernized noodle whores are probably the worst scum on earth.

^Viet whore offers her "service" to some expat.

Last edited:
Isn't that convo just a noodle asking you to fuck her???

lol, no, its from a SEA monger forum - i posted the link somewhere already(see my recent post history).

Here:

Yeah old video but still hilarious. Sub-10 Law proven again.

This video has been posted here too many times.

lol, no, its from a SEA monger forum - i posted the link somewhere already(see my recent post history).

Here:

Ah ok so she's a whore?