Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 6/10 lesbo becky Mocking Incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 39129
  • Start date
She looks like a tranny dyke, lmao

why are foids under the impression that septum piercings look anything other than ridiculous

If I had her jawline then I wouldn't be here:fuk:

Foid=Female+droid, because in our minds you're all fucking robots that act the exact same way concerning behavioral pre-programming and pre-conditioning much like computer software. [Dumb cunt, see social and psychological conditioning for reference assuming you can actually read a fucking book.] :feelsEhh:

If you're going to utilize our words at least be consistent. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
Looks like one of those eboys

Looks like one of those eboys
Looks like an obese roastie lesbian bull dyke in the making, I give her eight to ten years before she balloons out completely. :feelsjuice:

Haven't seen the video and i know she has a fetish for incels.

Looks like an obese roastie lesbian bull dyke in the making, I give her eight to ten years before she balloons out completely. :feelsjuice:
Likely gonna become a blown out butch

Likely gonna become a blown out butch
Definitely, she'll be one of those blown-out butches that you hear about strung out on meth being arrested for beating and physically assaulting her girlfriends, the other side of lesbianism that never gets talked about.:feelsjuice:

I HATE THE FACT THAT THIN WHITE BITICHES CAN DO WAHTEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT AND STILL HAVE SKY HIGH SMV

Definitely, she'll be one of those blown-out butches that you hear about strung out on meth being arrested for beating and physically assaulting her girlfriends, the other side of lesbianism that never gets talked about.:feelsjuice:
The funny thing about lesbos and bi women is the majority of them would be straight if their pso/psos was treated early enough. Some 80 percent of gay women have that condition which elevates androgens.

Lesbians may not have it the easiest, but it's still much easier for them than it is for heterosexual males.

And she's not a 6/10. Maybe if she actually tried to look feminine and looksmaxxed. Idk, it's hard to tell. As it stands, she's like a 4/10.

She thinks it's all about personality because, as a female, she can look however she wants and still have ridiculous SMV so it seems like it hardly makes a difference. She will also never be judged harshly for approaching other bisexual/lesbian females, because this society only hates male sexuality.

Last edited:
The funny thing about lesbos and bi women is the majority of them would be straight if their pso/psos was treated early enough. Some 80 percent of gay women have that condition which elevates androgens.
They're better left out of the gene pool anyways, in a way they're just like us almost in those regards. :feelsjuice:
Over for incels if lesbians are mocking us for not getting foids

View: https://youtu.be/ZsIuhYhweS0

Talks about echo chambers, literally made a video on JewTube that bans, deplatforms, or censors anybody who doesn't think and talk like them. It's all so tiresome. :feelsjuice:

"They just sound like a bunch of sad and pathetic whiny guys."

And homosexuals being the professional victims that they are, don't whine at all, right? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Giphykjhhhghg

"Not every woman is into beef cake Chads."

Yes, there are other things beyond looks. My general formula is that all women care about is looks, money, social status, power, and public social standing, because as I alluded to earlier in the thread you're a bunch of non-sentient pre-programmed robo-cunts that follow a particularly simple mental basic binary program [foids] where that is about it you dirty little lesbo cunt.

"It's your horrible personality! It's your horrible personality! It's your horrible personality!" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::no:

This is just the female method of blowing smoke up our collective asses as in all actuality means absolutely nothing at all, pure deflection, and nothing else. Also, when a woman complains about a man's personality what she is really saying is that you don't carry or possess the same politics or political identity that she has. So, really the whole, "It's your horrible personality:foidSoy:", in all actuality means, "It's your horrible politics, you don't possess the correct ones as I do.:foidSoy:"

Last edited:
On a final note addressing the disgusting filthy lesbo cunt. :feelsjuice:

"The whole reason you never meet any girls or women is that you never leave your computers in your homes."

That's because a lot of us incels are poor, low income, and otherwise live in poverty, we can't financially afford to leave our residences going out somewhere to socialize you arrogant bourgeois bitch. :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Bitch is completely out of touch with what the dating market is like for avg males. Fuck her, this is the exact kind of gaslighting that drives an Incel insane. Hope she gets what she deserves.

Last edited:
2/10. Just look at that short hair and nose thing. So her opinion doesn't matter.

4/10, even without those disgusting nose rings.
2/10 with them

your shitty personality shining through :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Oh, hey Ted and Jeremy, tehehehehe

I want to tell a dyke

Suck my dick you faggot!