Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 6" 10 is the bare minimum to date a girl if she's taller than you

"As time went on I realized that height differences suck: having to look up at him, my neck hurting, I don't want his back to hurt etc." Gigant foid problem.End this gay earth

Tall cunts still get someone while manlets get exterminated from the gene pool.

Just be a 6'10" gigachad, bro!

Just a reminder: you are more likely to be a billionaire than you are likely to be a 6'10" man, which is 4 standard deviations away from the normal height.

Where the fuck did this whore even found a fucking 6'10 guy? Never seen someone that tall in my life.
guess
Untitled2

Any kid they have will be massive if it's a girl.

jfl 6’2cels on suicide watch

Lurked once there.
That subreddit is infested by trannies. They don't reveal their color, they keep larping as they are legitimate female.
And with the current PC, they don't call them out.

You've got to love how a foid just manages to find a 6'10 guy to date.

It's like me finding a 9.8/10 Black foid, and then just casually entering into a relationship with said foid like it's nothing.

Tutorial mode.
Where the fuck did this whore even found a fucking 6'10 guy? Never seen someone that tall in my life.
Just a reminder: you are more likely to be a billionaire than you are likely to be a 6'10" man, which is 4 standard deviations away from the normal height.
These.

Guys that tall ARE rare, just like a legitimate 9.8/10 black foid is rare, BUT TO FIND A GUY THAT TALL and then DATE him perplexes me.

Notice the shortest one is 5'9

Anything under 5'9 is turbomanlet category now.

Nigga gigachads can broadcast their genetics to the entire world with technology. Women will pick the very best and guys will compete with everyone in a 100 mile radius jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back