Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion 6/10 foids think they are the protagonist of a movie (or why netflix is the enemy of men)

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
This is what is going on in the mind of an above average looking female in 2022:

> So we know people tend to overestimate their beauty right? well, this means they believe they are a 7-8/10 instead of a 6, meaning they believe they are a mini stacy

> They turn on netflix and they see how a mini stacy can secure a chad if she works on her pErSoNaLiTy...

In this one, jewflix pretend this dude would break with his 8/10 white wife with blue eyes and race mix with this literal nigger, destroying his family in the process

In this one a mini chad who is a literal PRINCE falls for this becky barber :feelskek:

It's FUCKING OVER, every 6/10 is expecting to one day find that wealthy/statusmaxxed mini chad or literal chad to rescue them from their pathetic lives, how the hell can we compete against these standards?

Last edited:
That's a good thing tbh. The higher f*males' expectations are raised, the more disappointment they would experience.

It’s over for average and below average men, but didn’t you claim to be a 6/10 volcel? :feelswhere:

It’s over for average and below average men, but didn’t you claim to be a 6/10 volcel? :feelswhere:
Since when are 6/10 guys chadlites? we are just normies with 1 striking feature or just normies with no failos (most normies have some, just not super bad), it doesn't help that my height is percentile 40 :fuk:

Since when are 6/10 guys chadlites? we are just normies with 1 striking feature or just normies with no failos (most normies have some, just not super bad), it doesn't help that my height is percentile 40 :fuk:
Yeah, but if you are 6/10, you could probably looksmax and ascend with an above average foid.

Yeah, but if you are 6/10, you could probably looksmax and ascend with an above average foid.
that's what I am trying, by December I might reach a looks level (relative to this country) in the 7 range, meaning my 6/10 third cousins would be available for LTR :feelsgah:

that's what I am trying, by December I might reach a looks level (relative to this country) in the 7 range, meaning my 6/10 third cousins would be available for LTR :feelsgah:
Why does everyone here want to fuck their cousins? :feelswhat:

never watch netflix if you dont want to loose brain cell.