Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 5G is a government tool to control the population, there are no 5G phones

WizardOfOz

WizardOfOz

Darth Incellus // The dark side is unmoggable
-
Here we have two supposed "5G" devices, notice the two big empty holes on the cases, that's where the 5G receptor antenna is supposed to be located at.
If there are no phones in the current market with 5G capabilities, the government is using the 5G towers to transmit radio waves as a way to control the population and keep us docile, or agressive if need be.

Decades ago, Dr. Rauscher's research group in San Leandro, California played with the effects of several different frequencies.
[UWSL]One of her frequencies was called 'the marijuana frequency'. "It gets us all laughing".[/UWSL]

"Give me money and three months" Rauscher swears, "And I'll be able to affect the behaviour of 80% of the population without their knowing" Make them happy, or at least think their happy, or agressive.
Screenshot 20210611 1225172
Screenshot 20210611 1225143

Every time there's a new generation of cellular networks people spew the most retarded shit to make it seem harmful.
We live in the era of Bluetooth, wireless devices and internet. Get over it.
Because we need dangerous high frequencies for faster internet dummy.:soy::soy:

Paging Dr. Alex Jones :blackpill:

Average USA citizen be like:

Can you hear me now?

The truth is that bill gates is going to fire metallic dust into the atmosphere as supposed protection against global warming to reflect light but it actually will create an long reaching antenna. This is when 5g waives and the covid shot comes in, the covid shot contains the nano machines and 5g with the global antenna system will provide infrastructure for the computer while the body heat will provide a power source.

So if you have the covid shot, good luck.

It’s funny how people (in the comments) instantly label everything as a conspiracy theory.

Like the government has their best interest in mind lol.

Another conspiracy nutter
legit ops retarded. just lol if he thinks 5g networks are that different from radio waves,Bluetooth and all the other shit.
Not really, 5G is harmful. I don't think any governments are planning to use it like an xbox controller to bend the population to their will but the dangerously high frequencies in the air are without a fucking doubt going to have very negative longterm effects
besides more cancer risk I can't see anything else major
The truth is that bill gates is going to fire metallic dust into the atmosphere as supposed protection against global warming to reflect light but it actually will create an long reaching antenna. This is when 5g waives and the covid shot comes in, the covid shot contains the nano machines and 5g with the global antenna system will provide infrastructure for the computer while the body heat will provide a power source.

I got covid shot twice. no nanomachine shit

5g is in mm wavelength range lowIQcel :feelstastyman:
No need for big antennas

I have done my research too. 5G might have some implications. But there are 5g devices.

Can u explain More deeply send PM please
It’s funny how people (in the comments) instantly label everything as a conspiracy theory.

Yeah I mean the powerful ones can do whatever they want it wont surprise me if someone says they have a plan to make us all wear a stick in the ass because they say so.This covid crisis proven us ppl are cattle

Last edited:
My brother got a brand new Iphone 12 with no 5g capability. Youre onto something, they put these fucking towers up over a year ago and somehow new phones cant use them?

Every time there's a new generation of cellular networks people spew the most retarded shit to make it seem harmful.
We live in the era of Bluetooth, wireless devices and internet. Get over it.

Non-Profits Score Huge Victory In Battle Against 5G Technology​