Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

5ft midget genetic abomination female wants to spread her subhumanity with over 6ft men

Welcome in advance to her son on incels.is in about 12 years.

Because of foid privilege these whores can get 6ft + men to make up for their shitty genetics while their looksmatch is an incel.

It really irritates me foids can get away with it.

They piss on the gene pool without any consequences

Height Difference but only when the man is much taller, not the other way around of course
Teeehee

Cool that's your preference foid just don't get mad and triggered when a tall man doesn't want you and as a result you start to claim he's every type of phobic on the planet you oompa loompa.

She will be a single mom raising Chad's bastard in no time

Because of foid privilege these whores can get 6ft + men to make up for their shitty genetics while their looksmatch is an incel.
They don't. The son usually comes out short.

Sometimes i want too try out a flamethrower in military area for training

And the cycle continues.

- I find that most short girls don’t agree with me and tend to go for men who are shorter.

Words which never were spoken.

this is why my dad heightmogs me to death, he decided to procreate with my femlet mother and i came out short

O V E R pt 1

It's actually a good thing that all these retarded tallfags are going after midgets because there's a good chance that their kids won't end up being tall. The less moggers in the world the better.

If a foid woud be shorter than me by 30cm, I woud feel really weird. Like I woud be with a child

"I find that most short girls don’t agree with me and tend to go for men who are shorter"

Stop the cap