Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

59 year old incel

He aged like milk inside an oven in the middle of the Sahara Desert. DA fuck ? I thought blowing loads was supposed to drain you of your youth and energy not the opposed.:feelsUgh:

Research: Loneliness equals 15 cigarettes per day.

Research: Cigarettes make you old

Is he really 59; looks like he's over 80.

Couldn't be me because I slay

Me in 19 years.

I don’t think he’s an incel, he said “age 17 to 59” which I believe is implying he used to have a girlfriend before age 17. He also said he got flirted with but denied the advances he’s choosing to a virgin by choice. Eh or maybe I’m in denial people like this exist :feelsbadman:

According to some redpillers he's on his peak :soy:

he had some nice memories in his school days mogs me :feelsrope:
fucking bitches in my class were all dating guys 5-10 years older with money/status:cryfeels:

He didnt fullfill His biological imperative / purpose

And is still Here coping hard . Hes conditioned to stay delusional and propably Has a fear of death

No way in hell i Turn 59 sexless , before that im Out or Go Other means to an end.

@the virgin shepherd

Last edited:
you can see the effect of virginity on his face, the guy looks like he's 200 years old, really very sad

brutal shit. if it was a foid, there will be news about it.

Me in 19 years.

Me in 13 years, if I was much younger I'd have lol'd at him and thought I'll never end up like that.

But now... shit, the last 20 years especially h[UWSL]ave gone so fast! [/UWSL]

He just needs a shower and a fresh hair cut :feelsEhh:

like looking in to the future

Bullshit, men age like fine wine, hur hur.

Fess up, which one of you Oldcels is this lol? :feelskek:

But seriously, me in 21 years tbh.

I know 80 yr olds who look younger than this dude. Poor guy must have been clinically depressed for the longest time and it shows on his face

He aged like milk inside an oven in the middle of the Sahara Desert. DA fuck ? I thought blowing loads was supposed to drain you of your youth and energy not the opposed.:feelsUgh:
this is what we'll all look like

He looks 80. [UWSL]What did this moron do to his face? :feelskek:[/UWSL]

What the fuck... no way he is 59...

He sounds much older than 59, nevermind his face. Holy fuck, man.

this is the future of people on this forum who dont rope

If by 40 year olds I have not ascended yet I would become a criminal in minecraft at that point, I am not gonna let society cuck me, I would make a nice minecraft underground fortress and trap little pokemons inside it

D210CD18 39E2 499B AA55 2DD40C518AC2

If by 40 year olds I have not ascended yet I would become a criminal in minecraft at that point, I am not gonna let society cuck me, I would make a nice minecraft underground fortress and trap little pokemons inside it

View attachment 519594
:feelsLSD:

Lifefuel if that's not a filter.