Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment 5'9 with 9/10 face or 6'5 with 5/10 face?

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date

Which do you choose?

• Total voters
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I'll take the male model face and slight manletism ngl.

6’5 so I can height mog everyone while looking average.

5'10 with 9/10 face. 5'9'' is just too short

I've fantasized about being the prettiest little boy, and the tallest, manliest ogre. I still pick the latter.

Face > Height
Don't @ me

My overall quality of life would be better at 6'5'.
not denying that, and mine would be too

but 5'9 isn't even that bad in the same way 5'4 is, especially with a model face

5'9 is almost normal height, with subtle lifts you can become average in the crowd
women are stupid whores, if you're good looking height doesn't matter unless you look like a boy

Both could probably slay, but I will pick height since it's the most unchangeable and I dream of towering over people.

FACE>ANYTHING
Especially at 5'9"

Easy choice.

9/10 face

5'9" with 9/10 face would slay more than 6'5" than 5/10 face. A 9/10 face is very rare, while plenty of tall men still have a better face than 5/10.

9/10 literally means you can get any girl you want in your circle.(even those who have bfs)

5'9" with 9/10 face would slay more than 6'5" than 5/10 face. A 9/10 face is very rare, while plenty of tall men still have a better face than 5/10.
9/10 face could tindermaxx tbh

the tall average faced dude would have to go out and go through the social bullshit tbh.

Face matters MUCH more than height. Delusional if you think otherwise. Even 170 cm guys (5"7?) can slay if they are 9/10 face.

My god this shows that 40% of this forum is completely retarded. Im losing hope

9/10 face easily

5'9 with 9/10 face. You can still be a model and no one else will ever know your height. You can wear inclined shoes to fraud it, too.

Having a 9 face is much better. Face is more important

No Tinder for your height, face is everything.

Beyond JFL at delusional height copers.
5'10 with 9/10 face. 5'9'' is just too short

> 5'7 chads don't slay

goodfellas.gif

Low IQ if you vote height

i only picked 5'9 cus im even shorter

I'm 5''6 is that really bad?

Both can get laid but first option gets more dates and privileges because of face

Height copers destroyed face is everything

If you pick the second one you should apply for disability benefits

Im 5 8 with 7/10 face
Doesnt mean jack shit height is everything i see guys with 5/10 faces with gfs but they are over 6 ft

First option.

Im 5 8 with 7/10 face
Doesnt mean jack shit height is everything i see guys with 5/10 faces with gfs but they are over 6 ft
:what: you probably overrate yourself

@Diocel cant believe you want 5 face over 9. 9 face makes pussy wet even at that height

I would even pick 5'9 with 7/10 face. height is overrated as long as you are not a manlet.

lmao with a 9/10 face you can fuck women even at a lower height.

5'9 is not even all that short, easiest choice of my life.

6,5 is not enough. How about 8 foot?

Face matters MUCH more than height. Delusional if you think otherwise. Even 170 cm guys (5"7?) can slay if they are 9/10 face.
If you live in South America like I do you can be a slayer at 5'5 with the right face (I know one)

Frame matters in this one. Normally I'd choose pretty face with average height.
6'5 with 5 face and shit frame is overall not great. But with 6'5 with 5 face could be godly with a nice frame. Even trump 5'9 pretty boy.

Face>Height
5'9 isn't even that bad