Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5'8 worthless manlet on /r/short enjoys being the butt of jokes within his social circle

"Average height"

I wish I was 5ft8 :feelsrope:

@FiveFourManlet what are ur thoughts?

5' 8" is not short unless you live in a country were the average height is 5' 11".

5'8 is that height where you won't be seen as an easy target by most men if your frame is good. But I am still a little boy compared to the college basketball team.

5'8" isn't short, it's the lowest end of average. Honestly people will notice certain facial features before they see that someone is 5'8". I'm 5'7" but wear lifts to make me 5'9"ish and it works for me.

anything below 6'0" is short.

6'0"-6'2" is average

people here keep saying 5'8 ain't that short, while that may be true, denying that it is a significant cut in your smv is a little too much. Especially when you take note how your smv makes a massive jump from 5'11 to 6'0 (real data to confirm this). And for being one-night stand (non-betabux) material those guys are usually at least 6'4, massive difference from 5'8. Also many tweets from women saying how it breaks their spirit to learn that tom cruise is only 5'7 and taylor lautner is only 5'9 should confirm that 5'8 is manlet territory.

Anyone below 5'9 should kill themself

"Average height"
Yeah, this meme needs to stop. 5'8" takes into account old men, and the population is aging so they screw the numbers. The average is at least 5'11", probably 6'0"

anything below 6'0" is short.

6'0"-6'2" is average
6 foot tall is not average NOT EVEN IN BELGIUM AND GERMANY.
And for being one-night stand (non-betabux) material those guys are usually at least 6'4, massive difference from 5'8.

Every time that i read things like that, i start to think that some (alot tbh) members here never were on talk wheels with normies and dont leave their basements. Seriously.

5'8" isn't short, it's the lowest end of average. Honestly people will notice certain facial features before they see that someone is 5'8". I'm 5'7" but wear lifts to make me 5'9"ish and it works for me.

neanderthal tier IQ coping

its hardly any different than your 5'6/7
It would make me at least a little bit more positive. Well I am still miles away from a normal height

neanderthal tier IQ coping
Go fuck yourself mate I am 5'7 1/2" and my shoe lifts ward off lower tier chads from fucking with me. It no longer makes you a target when you're 5'8". Your frame also has to be decent

why would 6ft+ chads be scared of fucking with a 5'8 manlet? lol

Most manlets are Incel Toms. I despise them. The real blackpill here is how being an inch or two below average height suddenly turns a man into society's pet jester. If you don't tolerate their mocking then you're the asshole. Also reminder that current society would lambast you if you claim fat women have imperfections.

Most manlets are Incel Toms. I despise them. The real blackpill here is how being an inch or two below average height suddenly turns a man into society's pet jester. If you don't tolerate their mocking then you're the asshole. Also reminder that current society would lambast you if you claim fat women have imperfections.

average height is 5'11 for young white men. 5'8 is 3 inches below average so its a pretty obvious short height nowadays. not saying the discrimination is justifiable though.

why would 6ft+ chads be scared of fucking with a 5'8 manlet? lol

I lived in a house with four 6'5" chads dude. Tall chads mess with other 6ft+ chads too. Don't say it's bluepill, alpha male dominance will always be there no matter the height. Actually being short gives you the advantage of having more defense and the ability to increase strength and building muscle faster. My 5'5" friend took down a 6'1" dude in a fight last year. The dude is short but his punches were fucking god tier because he got his muscles really big faster than the 6 ft dude.

5'8 is certainly not average, it's below average. However, it's in that ambiguous zone between passable height and short. Kinda like 5'11, but in the opposite direction.

For example, Zac Efron is 5'8, and I don't think it would've worked if he was 5'5 or 5'6.

Exactly. A manlet 3 inches under normal height is only made a jester when their muscle mass is low and if they handle themselves badly.

5'8 is certainly not average, it's below average. However, it's in that ambiguous zone between passable height and short. Kinda like 5'11, but in the opposite direction.

For example, Zac Efron is 5'8, and I don't think it would've worked if he was 5'5 or 5'6.

its garden variety manlet tier. not absurdly short but its still manlet and you will most likely be invisible if not a complete joke.

unbelivable of just how 4 extra inches can change your life

5’8 is actually pretty short in an Anglo-Saxon or North European country.

Those stats posted a day ago proved that only 25% of women would consider dating a man under 5’11

6 foot tall is not average NOT EVEN IN BELGIUM AND GERMANY.

Every time that i read things like that, i start to think that some (alot tbh) members here never were on talk wheels with normies and dont leave their basements. Seriously.
why?
Koerper Groessen maenner en

6ft tall is average height in germany

why?
View attachment 36071
6ft tall is average height in germany

There are a lot of inaccurate info online when it comes to average height, and you should always check your sources.

https://www.cambridge.org/core/jour...pts-19562010/2B900B441FA37B98ABB03A4AD2A0C66B

German conscripts changed from growing in height to growing in breadth. Over the analysed 54 years, average height of 19-year-old conscripts increased by 6·5 cm from 173·5 cm in 1956 (birth year 1937) to 180·0 cm in 2010 (birth year 1991).

Germany's real average height is 180.0cm or 5'11, based on the most recent conscription data available, which is the most nationally representative data that exists out there.

Last edited:
If you're white or a tyrone, and you're 5'8 then shows over boyo

This does not apply for all countries man.

Im 172cm and i NEVER felt short in Brasil.

180cm = 5' 11", not 6 foot.

most western countries the young white male average is 5'11, the overall average is 5'10 due to ethnics dragging it down.

yeah but is being tall really worth being uncomfortable in most furniture?

I get shit for being 5,9 I can't even imagine being 5,5 or 5,4 that would literally be torture ontop of bad looks
What country do you live?

New Zealand, also average height here is about 5,11-6ft so I'm not even THAT short
Between 5’9 and 5’11 frame is crucial for the perception of height.

I'm stick skinny lol
That’s why people perceive you to be a Manlet at 5’9. A decent frame would be enough to fraud you as average at that height.

Exactly. But I would rather be the shortcel with napoleon complex than some pathetic Incel Tom.

5 foot 8 is only a death sentence if you have a shit frame or live in Nordic countries/holland