Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 5'7 vs 6'0

Honestly it doesn't even look that bad, it feels much worse in real life tho.

At 5'7 you're eye level with his neck, it's absolutely brutal.
Right. The diagram kinda makes it look a lot better than irl, it looks like it's not that big in the picture but it actually is

6'0 is manlet tier now. inflation is a bitch

Brutal but true :lul:
6'3 is the new 6 feet because of the new generation of gigazoomers

cope if you are 6'0 you can slay. also can get another couple inches with the right shoes, effectively making you 6'2

cope if you are 6'0 you can slay. also can get another couple inches with the right shoes, effectively making you 6'2
I'm 5'11 and the majority of Zoomers are taller than me

I'm 5 ft 11 and still get called short.

That's 5" (13cm) difference.
If you had a dick that's 5", foids would laugh at you for it being so small

The hypocracy here is unbelievable
full

Dude, if you're 6'0, you're taller than 80 percent of men.

I'm 5'11 and the majority of Zoomers are taller than me
Then you measured wrong. I'm 5'11 and most Zoomers are not taller than me.

This is a cope post by reddittors. They sent this to cope like "The difference between 5'7 and 6 is not much".

Yep, I'm totally 5'7 and lying
Most men who claim they are 5'11 are usually 5'8-5'9 (which is still not short, but not tall).

Honestly it doesn't even look that bad, it feels much worse in real life tho.

That's because of eye contact, I checked, only 2~5 cm difference is HUUUUUGGGGGEEEE when it concerns eye contact. Just take a wall, only 5 cm above your eye height put some googly eyes, it looks like you're looking at a giant, despite being barely taller than you. Even with 3 cm (1 inch).

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Most men who claim they are 5'11 are usually 5'8-5'9 (which is still not short, but not tall).

Tall starts at 6'4, anything below that is a shortcel. :blackpill:

Remember that Hypergamy is ever expanding, don't use old definitions for the current meta. Otherwise you'll be completely left out, before the end of the year 7 Ft. will be the new standard.

Then you measured wrong. I'm 5'11 and most Zoomers are not taller than me.

Zoomers aren't actually taller, this is only true for South Korea, China, and a few other countries near there. In the West and Islamistan Zoomers are actively shorter than the generations before them. In India and Africa they're about the same height.

Zoomers are growing alright... In width. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Zoomers aren't actually taller, this is only true for South Korea, China, and a few other countries near there. In the West and Islamistan Zoomers are actively shorter than the generations before them. In India and Africa they're about the same height.

Zoomers are growing alright... In width. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
True.

it's awful.but this is my life here in london.i am more like a kid then anything to these people
I can't personally relate (not short), but it is terrible tbf. Don't forget though that David looked like a child in front of Goliath and we know how that went. Hobbymaxxing is a good cope.:blackpill:

Tall starts at 6'4, anything below that is a shortcel. :blackpill:

Remember that Hypergamy is ever expanding, don't use old definitions for the current meta. Otherwise you'll be completely left out, before the end of the year 7 Ft. will be the new standard.
True, but this serve to make even more men incels. The reality of the situation is that a height like 6'4 is literally top 3% maybe 2%. Ofc, women don't care, but if that's the case (even in your country, the Netherlands), the future for men is only going to become more Giga brutal.