Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

5’7 is the most odd height

Incel TV

Incel TV

★★★★★
At 5’7 you’re at the threshold between manlet and normal this is the height when people start cracking jokes about your height, it’s odd because you’re not short enough to garner empathy from turbomanlets or tall enough to be treated with human decency you’re just stuck in the middle unless you’re good looking of course. you could still gymmax at this height and not look like you’re overcompensating.

5*12+7 = 67'' so you're right it is an ODD height

Try being 5'3

At 5’7 you’re at the threshold between manlet and normal this is the height when people start cracking jokes about your height, it’s odd because you’re not short enough to garner empathy from turbomanlets or tall enough to be treated with human decency you’re just stuck in the middle unless you’re good looking of course. you could still gymmax at this height and not look like you’re overcompensating.
6'0 to 6'3 is best height. You are just the right amount of tall.

Just proved my point
Check In Ed Sheeran GIF by Audacy

i just wanna hop on roids so i can finish growing to 6 foot

5'7 is manlet tier now

thank god that i'm 5'7 and a half

Yeah its like you're not tall but you're also not short either. It's definitely small for a man though. My co workers sometimes give me shit for being a 5'9 man. When you get heightmogged by a 6'5 guy up close you will realize you're actually kinda small.

Yeah its like you're not tall but you're also not short either. It's definitely small for a man though. My co workers sometimes give me shit for being a 5'9 man. When you get heightmogged by a 6'5 guy up close you will realize you're actually kinda small.
6’5 is taller most people think it is

Imo its 5'8 thats the borderline height

5'7 will become 5'3 in a few years.

Idiot, that threshold is at 5'10" or 5'11", everyone below is destined to rope

the only odd height that sounds good is 6'1

Below 6'0 = Manlet