Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

5’7 is optional female height

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
5’7 is optional height for women because at this height they’re not too tall to when they’re star looking masculine also not too short to when they’ll give you manlet children 5’0 women are too short they’ll make your kids turbo manlets I can’t wait until 5’7 is female average height

Yeah, I also don't want to marry any toilet who's shorter than 5'4

my mother is 5'10 I thought I would be a lot taller

Yeah, I also don't want to marry any toilet who's shorter than 5'4
How many peers of your age approx could you Heightmog in New Delhi?

(Don’t consider 4’9 60year old balding janitors :feelskek: Only your peers.)

And what about 5’9 to 5’11? (In New Delhi)

too tall since I'm around 5'7,
5'5 is better

5'2- 5'3 is cut off
you also need good diet and HGH for your son so he doesn't end up a manlet bitch

5’7 is optional height for women because at this height they’re not too tall to when they’re star looking masculine also not too short to when they’ll give you manlet children 5’0 women are too short they’ll make your kids turbo manlets I can’t wait until 5’7 is female average height

Let me guess, you're 5'10?

5'9 is the ideal female height imo

You're probably 6'1.

no i'm
6'1

Yep.

"The ideal height" for a man is usually 3 inches shorter. Meanwhile toilets prefer men to be 10 inches (25 cm) taller.

If you're 5'10 you probably should look for a 5 foot toilet, at this point even 5'2 thinks that she's "too tall" for you. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

too tall since I'm around 5'7,
5'5 is better

"Too tall" doesn't exist, if she's tall she will produce tall sons.

I have a Eurasian friend, his father was a 4'11 Chinaman and his mother a 6'7 Dutch toilet, he's 6'7 but looks exactly like his father (though he has light brown hair as his mother was blonde, his eyes are also lighter than that of a full Gook).

His parents met during the 1960's and at the time there was no Tinder and the Blackpill was less applicable as toilets didn't have armies of Simps around every corner, he upgraded his genes by getting a tall blonde haired blue eyed toilet, if he had a kid with a short Chinatoilet my friend would have been an Incel, now he has multiple kids with multiple toilets (a few Dutch a few Chinese).

If you ever get the opportunity to get a taller toilet get a taller toilet. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

How many peers of your age approx could you Heightmog in New Delhi?
Almost everyone. I rarely see anyone of my age, man, who doesn't height mog me. Even my cousins who were shorter than me now heightmog me to oblivion.
And what about 5’9 to 5’11? (In New Delhi)
5'8-5'11 is average for gen Z men here.

5’3-5’7 is the best range for a girls height