Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5'7 + Baby Face at 32 years old

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I see guys my own age and younger who look like they could be my father based on their height/man face.

And its supposed to be some big surprise why Im incel, all these redditors cannot comprehend it. Yes because a woman is going to pick a short guy with a baby face when there's more than enough tall man faced looking guys who actually look like a fully grown man around.

Looking young is good. I'd rather had jb's I'd never could fuck lust after me than no one.

Looking young is good. I'd rather had jb's I'd never could fuck lust after me than no one.

It just doesn't work like that. JBs go for tall and manfaced guys, they dont go for short babyfaced guys.

and dont even try to pull a "but look at justin beiber" bullshit here

Yeah low T is a curse

It just doesn't work like that. JBs go for tall and manfaced guys, they dont go for short babyfaced guys.

and dont even try to pull a "but look at justin beiber" bullshit here

Depends. If you can pull off the "forever 21" look, women will at find least your youthfulness attractive . The other extreme is if you look like a enlarged 30 year old toddler, then you're fukced.

kpop idols are babyfaced and successful, maybe that's not important

its over since u r 5'7, 6'0+ with baby face would get away with that

Imagine unironically complaining about looking younger than your age at 32.

Yeah, women are totally attracted to wrinkles, nasal folds, dark circles, and receding hairlines.

The thing is. If I go into a room of 20-30 year old guys, they all look like fully developed adult men, meanwhile, my height and face look like I got stuck in the transition from teenager to adult.

I dont even count as a man in that regard. You know how normies talk about, well a man has a "good job" and "provides" and all that? Sure, thats a thing, right, but there's also being a man, in that you actually resemble an adult man from your appearance, and I just dont resemble a completely developed adult man from my genetics of height and how my face is.

If you have ever had a dog, it is like when your dog reaches its teenage stage in development, it doesn't completely look like what its supposed to look like, it has an awkward appearance, like how a german shepards ears will be huge, but their body wont match until they fully develop into a mature adult dog. Its like I am stuck in in that awkward stage of development, permanently.
Imagine unironically complaining about looking younger than your age at 32.

Yeah, women are totally attracted to wrinkles, nasal folds, dark circles, and receding hairlines.

Im not talking about wrinkles, nasal folds, dark circles, or hairlines.

I am talking about how a fully developed adult man looks like.

A 18 year old guy can look like a fully developed adult male, many Chads are like this. They dont have any of aging issues you talk about, but they just look like a developed adult male, due to their height, and the way their face is structured.

You can have a baby-face, and still have wrinkles and bad hairline, I am talking about the face looking like a MANS face, not some awkward semi-teenager/semi-adult looking face that didn't develop into a full adult face. The example I gave is how a dog looks during its teenager stage of development, when it looks like a very awkward version of the breed, and it doesn't fully look like what its supposed to look like until it has developed fully into an adult.

Last edited: