Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment 5'7'' 7.5/10 face vs. 6'2'' 5/10 face

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Whats better for your SMV?

It's hard to quantify male looks in numbers, it's easier for women. For example, the 6'2" guy might be 5/10 because maybe he has an ugly nose or something, but he could have a manly jaw and a good frame, muscular. So he would be very attractive to women. And the other guy could have a pretty fuckboy face, but if he's a skinny weakling that face isn't going to do him as much good. If you increased that to a 9/10 face or something then we'd be having another discussion, but I think in this day and age 7.5 is nothing to women.

The one with bigger wrists

Same me too. Face > Height

I think 5 7 is also the threshold height below which height might start reducing your odds. With a 7.5/10 face, 5 7 is actually good enough from a foid's perspective.

I think 5 7 is also the threshold height below which height might start reducing your odds. With a 7.5/10 face, 5 7 is actually good enough from a foid's perspective.
Face matters more. A 5'7 7.5/10 mogs a 6'2 5/10 however a 5'9 7/10 mogs a 5'7 7.5/10

shouldnt it be 5'10 7.5/10 face vs 6'2 5/10 face?

5'7 isnt average, unfair comparison tbh

shouldnt it be 5'10 7.5/10 face vs 6'2 5/10 face?

5'7 isnt average, unfair comparison tbh

Its not average, but studies say its the threshold height below which height > face. At heights >= 5 7, face mattes more.
Face matters more. A 5'7 7.5/10 mogs a 6'2 5/10 however a 5'9 7/10 mogs a 5'7 7.5/10

Well ofcourse. But most foids would still be happy with a 5 7, 7.5/10 face male.

I'd take height any day of the week. At 5"7 no one takes you seriously. I'm 5"8 and have been bullied about my height literally my whole life. I'd argue that is worse than even inceldom.

I'd take height any day of the week. At 5"7 no one takes you seriously. I'm 5"8 and have been bullied about my height literally my whole life. I'd argue that is worse than even inceldom.

Its not your height, trust me.

Its not your height, trust me.
So when they were calling me a similar word to manlet then picking on me and saying something like "you're so little dude wtf are you gonna do" then laughing about it that wasn't about my height? I dont expect you to understand a manlets struggles, but let me tell you its beyond brutal and almost everyone here would prefer height, if they actually knew how brutal it is to be a manlet.

6'2 hands down. Not even a competition.
Being a manlet would be only worth it with a gigachad face maybe

So when they were calling me a similar word to manlet then picking on me and saying something like "you're so little dude wtf are you gonna do" then laughing about it that wasn't about my height? I dont expect you to understand a manlets struggles, but let me tell you its beyond brutal and almost everyone here would prefer height, if they actually knew how brutal it is to be a manlet.

5 8 is not a manlet JFL. I can understand if you were sub 5 7 though.

7.5/10 face is gonna turn head around no matter what, its almost model tier. A 6'2 with a normie face won't, would take being a chadlet any day.

Face > height imo.

Face. Then move somewhere where the average height is pretty short like SEA or Central America and slay foidlets.

The second the tall dude comes across the manlet he'll mog him to hell.

Face >>> all

There are plenty of Chadlets running around getting pussy. Height is cope if you have face. Unless you're a turbomanlet and shorter than most foids, you're fine.

height.
face can be fixed with surgerymaxxing

5'7" is a death sentence in the west

The height difference is brutal but i would take the first option
7.5/10 is chadlite tier
5/10 is normie tier
Face >>> all

There are plenty of Chadlets running around getting pussy. Height is cope if you have face. Unless you're a turbomanlet and shorter than most foids, you're fine.

7.5/10 face is gonna turn head around no matter what, its almost model tier. A 6'2 with a normie face won't, would take being a chadlet any day.

Height.

5/10 and above, face becomes more of a subjective thing. Height is objective, and triggers a more primal response in women.

Height is extremely important not just in dating but for success in everything in life.

Last edited:
6'2. The heightmogging is just too brutal.